Budget (30 USD) Closed-Back On-Ears?

Hey hey!
Looking for a pair of On-Ears for portable music and games on Switch, I’d love to have closed back if possible so people around me don’t hear my music.

Honestly imo you would want to look in the iem range at that price point, there aren’t many closed on ears in that price range that are that good imo

hard to beat kph 30i. but if you need a closed back cheap sony headphones are pretty good for the price

The porta pro, ksc75, or 30i would be good choices imo, if you are able to go open

Kph30i’s dont leak much sound for an open back

See I would, I’ve got Tin T2’s that I used till breaking, but they barely fit me. My ears like hate any sorta IEMs that aren’t tiny.
KPH30i’s were my other choice but IDK if they’d leak a lot or not.

Gotcha, makes sense. Perhaps check out the guideray gri, works well with small ears from my experience. Otherwise the 30is do leak a bit but not alot for sure

1 Like

I could’ve sworn I saw these for around $30 a few days ago, but not today. Almost bought 'em just to test out.

guiderays probably have the biggest selection included tips on any of the under 50 iem options

I can vouche for the AKG K-72 to not be complete garbage. However they are significantly more expensive in the US compared to Germany.

They are $19 over your budget.

Maybe the Moondrop spaceship that iem was pretty tiny and around 20$

The 500 maybe?

Cheap from Philips

or

Cheap from Panasonic

Cheap from Sony

Pushing budget from Sennheiser (201 or 206)

@Anthony_F How about the Creative Aurvana Live? They are over budget but they are very, very good. Less than $50.