Budget earbuds to prove better audio exists

So since I’ve gotten into the audiogame I’ve obviously felt the need to convince the people around me that, holy sh*t, songs can sound better than the do out of your in-the-box earbuds included with your phone!

Now so far my conquest has had limited success. A friend of mine on a tight budget has fully switched to a pair of KZ ZS10 pro’s for music and T2’s for gaming and movie. Another one got BLON’s for on-the-go use instead of airpods.

My family is a bit less of a success. My brother will not switch away frm his 8 year old turtlebeach even after hearing my IEM collection, Sundara’s and KPH. my father is a lost cause. He’s on a base slider to the max guy so is using aliexpress wireless ‘basspods’.

My mom however absolutely loved my Sundara and would love to switch away from her cildren’s percussion huawei in-the-box-buds. But she needs:

• Decent sound quality (excellent would be better but hey. cheap :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Neutral sound signature
  • Good vocals
  • Earbuds! She doesn’t want IEM’s (or she’d have been an excellent candidate for KZ’s)