Bullet style IEMs with replaceable cable

Kind of proud for having partially managed to challenge your unlimited knowledge though, not gonna lie :joy:

1 Like

The tins are pretty nice, but I’ve read the NCOs equal/ beat them at pretty much everything.

Interesting point about the Chi-fi design choices vs Nippon-fi. One day I’m going to Tokyo for a 1 week shopping spree, I swear.

Yeah, I have to admit I’m a sucker for that compact look, but I’ve been looking at some other stuff such as the Nf audio NM2s (though unfortunately they’re hideous and plastic), and the Starfields as well.

The NM2+ has a metal shell though.

1 Like

I love the NM2+'s looks/ build quality, the only thing pushing me towards the standard NM2 is the a little more fun sound signature, and the price.

A solid rec is the Fiio FH3, thats fun and without much faults.

1 Like

Actually had been looking at them as well, and you might be the perfect person to actually help me out. (if you want/ have time) can you do a little comparison between them the Starfields and the NM2s?
My sound signature preferences are just good frequency extension, precise bass with rumbling sub, with a focus on good resolution/ detail in all frequencies. I’m not particularly trebble sensitive so no problem there.

I dont have those 2, but got the KXXS (which should be very similar, if not identical to the Starfield).

The fiio fh3 sounds like a pair you would like I think.

1 Like

Ooooh sorry, I presumed too much lol. I’ll definitely consider the Fiios, thanks for all the help direct and indirect (I’ve been using your guide as reference as well). :heart:

1 Like

np, if it isnt in my list then you can assume I havent heard it.

1 Like

Just throwing a name here as I haven’t heard them.
KBear F1.
Looks like bullet type, with detachable cables, cheap.

1 Like

Good suggestion but apparently the NCOs are better.

Probably out of your budget ($420 USD), but I believe the Tanchjim Darling’s can be worn bullet style.

Barely :joy:. Hey, when I’m rich and famous, I’ll take a look. Thanks for the rec.