Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

And…

https://shop.musicteck.com/collections/items-on-sale/products/jomo-audio-tango-pro-audio-universal-iem?variant=19780890460222

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve been eyeing them up, just looking to see if anyone is selling any

1 Like

WTS: Nintendo Switch Light

It’s not audio related lol but I was just thinking of selling it so im posting it here. Great condition, super fun but sadly I just don’t use it enough. Also Spyro and Zelda Breathe of the wild. I’ll sell it for a very nice price if anyone is interested just hit me up

2 Likes

WTS, International
Thieaudio Legacy 4

Mint condition, used them for 3 weeks for testing but I didn’t like the sound. They are mint, no apparent scratches or damages. If you need more photos, please contact me. Come with all original box and accessories. I used my own tips, so stock ones are untouched. I will also include a KBear Copper 2.5mm cable in the mix.

Asking for $145 plus shipping, Paypal only. Price includes PP fees. Please PM me for seeing the shipping rate.
Since I’m in Brazil, shipping should take some time so please keep this in mind. For example sake, shipping to New Castle, DE, US: using Postal service (USPS deliver) quote to about $18 for standard (2-3 weeks) and $35 for Express (1 and a half - 2 weeks); DHL quotes $57 for 5 days deliver. (This does not include any customs/VAT).

Any Brazilians, we can use other payment services, please also PM me for more info.
Edit: added photos.

eBay has been incredibly flakey recently… Trying here.

Selling my Cascades (2020 ed.) - $575 incl. US shipping
They’re in perfect shape, and come with the Litz cable, both sets of ear cup filters, the carry case, the box and the CA pin…
I have a perfect rating on eBay, and they’ll be shipped fedex

!

6 Likes

Selling XDuoo TA-10 $200 OBO shipped Continental US. Will be shipped in the Pelican style case I indicated here:

USB, RCA, and power cables all included.

Good price! I liked my little LCX. Sounded kind of tubey to me.

1 Like

Time to make room for new stuff again:

Vio amp, Zen CAN, and Zen DAC all sold.

6 Likes

Also looking for a DAP upgrade, hopefully something like a Cayin N6ii, iBasso dx300/220 max or A&K Kann Alpha/SP1000m.

1 Like

interested in the violectric amp - only have an asgard 3 atm. i assume it would be quite a nice upgrade?

2 Likes

Yes. 10 char.

1 Like

WTT Elex for Bifrost 2.

I’ve got a Focal Elex in great condition with original packaging and accessories. There may be some very minor signs of use, but nothing major or worth photographing.

I’d really like to trade for a Bifrost 2. I’d also consider an ifi Micro Black Label + some cash.

Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

WTB Focal Elegia. Drop me a PM. Cheers!

EDIT: FOUND w/ help! Thank you!

Also want to buy a Pi2AES, DigiOne or similar. Holla!

Where located?

Sold 2 RCA JAN 6AS7G very strong Europe only

40 euro

3 Likes

Sold 1 6080 Philips special quality made UK (mullard factory) very strong Europe only

25 euro

2 Likes

Gold Planar GL2000’s with 2 sets of Oval pads ( not D shaped ) all original accessories and case plus a NewFantasia XLR Cable

$550 shipped

GL2000’s selling like hotcakes

3 Likes

A listing I have at the other site: