Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Looking to sell
Drop Esp 95x complete and still have the box
Dan Clark Aeon 2 open complete plus Dyson balanced cable and the box
Drop Hifiman 4xx complete plus Periapt cable and the box
Drop Senn 58x complete… no box but New fantasia balanced cable as well las stock plus Periapt SE
Drop Elex. complete with stock cables , balanced and SE
Hiby R5 complete , case and all cables and box

DM for detail. for each although I would sell as a bundle or discount for same

US only…Sorry

1 Like

Schiit Modi 3 (non+, black) and Magni Heresy with original boxes, accessories and PYST cables for $150 (free shipping CONUS).
SOLD!

4 Likes

WTS (US) ON HOLD

Monoprice Liquid Platinum headphone amplifier. Purchased new 11/21/2020. It is unmodified all original. I am including an extra matched set of Genalex Gold Lion E88CC / 6922 to help you get started with tube rolling, or to have as a spare set.$450.00

I also have a matched set of Siemens 7308 tubes. Purchased from Upscale Audio 12/08/2020, that can be included for a bundled everything you need tube rolling starter set up. (Amplifier w/ 3 sets of tubes).
$500.00

With either option PayPal and Shipping/insurance to US only is included.
Items will be packed well and double boxed.

7 Likes

edited price drops

Beyerdynamic DT770 250 OHM = $90 obo (EDIT SOLD)
Beyerdynamic DT770 80 OHM = $110 obo
Monoprice TXH Portable = $160 obo

All with original boxes, mint condition

SOLD**

Magnius - Great Condition - Comes with original packaging and accessories, but the box is a little beat up. Asking $175 shipped in the USA.

!

3 Likes

SOLD**************************************************************************************************************-$1000 for both or $600 for D90 non MQA and $400 for A90 both in great condition minor normal use marks on top of the D90 from the stack.
-USD
-USA 48 States insured signature required to verified PayPal user and shipping address.
Interconnect cables or other amps in the photo not included. Includes original shipping box, remote and paperwork. Only selling to free up funds to keep acquiring new gear to review for my YouTube channel.

1 Like

Moved to the buy sell thread

2 Likes

Thank you @M0N !! Apologies.

1 Like

No worries, figured you would get more traffic here :+1:

1 Like

Gold Planar GL2000’s with 2 sets of Oval pads ( not D shaped ) all original accessories and case plus a NewFantasia XLR Cable

EDIT $525 Free Shipping US only

[/quote]

2 Likes

So pairing down the collection, eh? Are you replacing the A90 with anything in particular? I got rid of mine after getting the Jotunheim 2. GLWS!

I am always buying and selling gear to review for my YouTube. So not really pairing down just freeing up cash to get new stuff in to review.

3 Likes

SoldVerite Open Silk Wood
Price: $2,100 (PayPal Family and Friends)
$2,150 (PayPal)
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS (Free shipping)

Selling my Verite Open Silk Wood. $2,100 (PayPal Family and Friends) or $2,150 (PayPal) Free shipping CONUS only. Has leather headband, suede suspension strap, universe hybrid perf pads, and two sets of universe leather perf pads (I like the universe pads) :grin:. Stock ZMF cable, wood case, and original shipping box. Almost a year old. In excellent condition. I take excellent care of my things and I’m clean :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
More pics to come or provided upon request.

Sold

12 Likes

Hart Cable for AKG / DT1990 / etc - barely used - no interconnects.

$20 shipped to you in the USA.

6 Likes

Sweet headphones. Good luck with the sale. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Sennheiser 660s are SOLD

All aftermarket cables still available.

I’ve got a plethora of Senn cables that I’ll sell for $25 each to keep things simple.

The braided cables are about 4’ long. The 4pin red is about 5’, the black is about 6’. Consider all the cables DIY quality, meaning they function, but they aren’t perfect. I can include a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter for the 2.5 balanced cable (white one).

I put a few 660 photos below, the rest can be found at this Dropbox link: Dropbox - 660s - Simplify your life

3 Likes

For those who are after this particular “variant”, I’m selling a pair of fair condition Sennheiser HD600 that has the older “black screen” - SOLD

Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen
In great condition.
Includes Dekoni Fenestrated pads
$600 shipping only in USA

6 Likes

I’ve already spent enough money on headphones this month, please stop tempting me :sob:.

2 Likes

lol… but…but… theeeeeeessssseee… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes