Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Klipsch HP-3 SOLD!

3 Likes

Damn good price!!

2 Likes

New Owner sends a huge thank you sir!

Nice to meet everyone. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you again soon as I look to sell off some stuff to make room for the new pair.

5 Likes

I decided to quit from audio game, temporarily.

WTS brand new(only turned on for verification) Flux labs fa-10 pro, 650$. Located in manufacturer country: Ukraine. PM me in case of any questions

5 Likes

WTS Blessing 2 Dusk, brand new unopened box. Want 250 euros. Might be interested in trading for something in same price bracket but different flavour.
Only shipping to Europe, preferably Sweden.

Modhouse Argon MKIII’s — SOLD

Also selling Geshelli Labs Archel 2.5 Pro and Enog2 Pro stack. Comes w/ all cables, can include optical cable if needed. Pictures upon buyer request. $200 USD for both, will cover shipping/insurance, US located.

Willing to negotiate prices.

2 Likes

WTS Modi 3+ (Black).

Barely used - I upgraded to a Bifrost 2 within a month of ownership!

Comes with:
Modi 3+ (duh)
Included USB cable
Pair of World’s Best Cables (RCA - locking)

Asking $80 (shipping included).

PM me for any questions or if you are interested.

Thanks!

4 Likes

super tempted to buy those Argons but I’m still on the fence. Why are you selling them?

germany/europe

Selling iBasso SR2
445€ (insured shipping included - up to 500€)
warranty card, bill from 17.12.2020

Don’t want to sell, but as an event technician & even tighter restrictions nowadays, I just need the money :hot_face:
Best headphones I ever heard, couldn’t find anything “off” with these and would describe them as “chill”.

One thing to notice: left earcups are more “loose” in the vertical range.
Doesn’t affect sound or comfort of course & apparently is in range of manufacturer tolerance.
(talked to iBasso & NTGloabal distributor about this)

More information or pictures in PM :slightly_smiling_face:

(will try to take better pictures these days)

3 Likes

Still have the Lotoo Paw S1 for sale. Price drop to $115 and listed on r/AVexchange

Everything else is sold. Might be considering selling my Dunu Zen soon or trading for the SA6. Now that I have the Sarda I have my “fun” tuning covered, so I want to pick up something to complement it. SA6 has my attention at the moment.

*edit: Sold on r/AVexchange

2 Likes

[WTT] Have like-new denon ah-d9200, interested in trading for a U12T, EIR-Z1R, or ZMF Auteur. Open to other trade offers, let me know!

1 Like

Selling because I just don’t use them at all. While I was waiting during the 2-3 month timeframe it takes to get them, I caved and got HP-3s at a good deal, which I enjoy more.

I should also mention they’re single-ended w/ no carrying case option as well. Willing to negotiate the price a bit because of that.

1 Like

Ok, pretty sure I want to try the SA6 now. $500 takes the Zen if you are interested. I’ll try to post pics soon. Would also take a straight trade for the SA6 if you happen to have them and want to swap.

*edit also interested in the Focal Elex. Maybe even some other headphones or IEMs in a similar price range. I’m in an exploring mood.

2 Likes

Hello,

looking to buy a R2R or a tube dac in Europe.

Looking for an older gaming graphic card. Like a 1060 or equivalent, something along those lines. CONUS. Thanks.

1 Like

Selling my Liquid platinum! Perfect condition, if anyone is interested let me know! Price is negotiable

5 Likes

This item is sold!

Interest check for Violectric V220 and Beyerdynamic T1.2. Got a set of STAX and am likely selling to fund a nice energizer / estat amp. Vio about 1100, T1.2 about 600. PM me if you’re interested.

4 Likes

That Violectric V220 is going to make somebody very happy.

1 Like

It makes me very happy, but it doesn’t drive the L500s :cry:. If I could justify owning both the T1.2 / L500 I would keep it.