Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTS - price includes shipping in US, and PayPal. Message me any questions. Will consider offers.

[SOLD] $150 - JDS Labs Atom Stack, like new, includes JDS Labs short rca cables, and DAC on/off switch. Original usb cable and power supply included. Don’t have original box.

[SOLD] $150 - Geshelli Erish, purple, like new other than small chip in paint (see pictures). Includes original box and power supply. 3ft XLR cables included.

4 Likes

Why dont peps in the UK sell stuff like this lol

3 Likes

What’re you looking for? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great prices! Time to sell the other kidney…

Is it unethical to sell your kids kidneys to pay for HiFi? :thinking:

4 Likes

I mean, they’ll have the other one right?! Seems fair to me. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

They do use my HiFi anyway…

2 Likes

Price Drop to $270 (1 Left)

I would say yes defo

1 Like

Just looking for some nice gear as I am new to all this but have rubbish kit at the mo - dont want high end kit as I am leaning as we go

what’s your budget? I got way too much stuff but not actively selling ever :frowning:

Same here, Interested in trades? :laughing:

I’ll be likely selling some more stuff to upgrade amps for my HeK soon so will probably be selling some stuff like my A3 etc. I know @mochimashu will likely have stuff to sell too

2 Likes

Bump and a price drop for the HD600s!

1 Like

Up to £1000.00 max but like I said don’t need high end

WTS: Fiio M11 DAP

Looking for $325.

Its basically brand new and comes with the leather case. I bought it blind to replace an aged cowon j3 for when travel kicks up, but it ended up having anti-synergy with my ultrasones

Bump and added headphones. Spent little time with them and won’t have much in the future to either. Would rather someone else have the opportunity at them.

1 Like

Bumping this listing. Still have dt177x for $300 and Moondrop s8 for $450.

Looking to sell a Rupert Neve headphone amp (RNHP). Excellent condition, fully functional, from a non-smoking environment. $400 shipped CONUS.

I also have a Palmer Purifier which I can include for an additional $20, and a Schitt Sys which you can have for $20 also. The Sys was spray painted black, and is showing some wear on my crappy paint job – unit functions fine though.

Purdy pictures are here:

Bump / price reduction:

[SOLD] $125 - Geshelli Erish, purple, like new other than small chip in paint (see pictures). Includes original box and power supply. 3ft XLR cables included.

2 Likes

(WTS-USA)

DT880(600ohm) Dual 3.5mm modded from Etsy, Excellent/Like New Condition. Come with carrying case. No cable included: $200

NCM Bella V2: Excellent condition/Like new, comes with case and accesories :$550

Cayin YB04:Excellent conditon/Like new, comes with case and accesories:$275

PM me for questions or more pictures. thanks!

5 Likes