Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Great price.

1 Like

Price on fives ?

wops, Thanks for reminding, busy day.

Selling off a chunk of my setup to make room for different stuff. Everything has been babied and is like new, really no signs of use on anything.

Price
THX 887 Mint, bought new when it came out and has been my main amp ever since. Will push just about anything. $250 Shipped
Modius Used with with the THX for a little under a year. Probably my favorite DS dac I’ve heard to date. Also in mint condition. Will come with wall-wart, and micro USB. $170 Shipped
GL2000 Like new. Bought on a whim and ended up liking the HE6se more so they’ve been sitting in their case for a little under four months. $430 Shipped
THX + Modius $400 shipped if bought together
2 Likes

bumping with a drop of 10 EUR - asking 60 EUR for the cable now.

in addition, I have a Loxjie P20 ‘max-kit’ for sale: amp, GE JAN NOS tubes and juicier power brick (leads for tubes and PSU replacement picked up on this forum). Bought via Amazon in May 2020, well broken in: perhaps 200 hours in all, 50 on the original tubes and 150 on the replacement GE JAN tubes. The amp is optically and technically as new.

The offer includes the original PSU as well as more powerful PSU from LEICKE. GE USA JAN 5670W 2C51 NOS tubes are installed, original tubes also included. Replacement PSU and tubes make great difference sonically. Original packaging is included. Asking EUR 85 for the whole deal.

I would prefer bank transfer, but PayPal is also an option, in this case the buyer pays the fees. I will cover standard tracked insured shipping in Germany (Hermes), can also ship to other EU countries or GB, with buyer covering the shipping difference.

Looking to sell Schiit Bifrost 2 Free shipping CONUS, PayPal only please. Excellent condition. Ready to ship (immediately to you) with original box and all original contents.

Price: SOLD
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS

Please PM me if you’re interested. I’m happy to provide additional photos upon request.

Thanks for looking.

8 Likes

I’ll give it an hour lol

5 Likes

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Selling my Focal Clear MG Pro’s.

Just a few weeks old…hardly used.

All the original packing material, spare earpads, cables etc…excellent condition, like new. Non-smoker.
Selling because I have upgraded to the mega-buck stuff and just have too many headphones!

Asking $1250 with shipping to USA.

Alex

11 Likes

Selling HEDD Headphones.
All original packaging and accessories.
These are the newer Hedd’s with the longer extensions.
Excellent Condition.
One owner “me”.
Comes with the 1/4 SE cable.
I will throw in a balanced XLR cable in the package.
I will throw in a BRAND NEW set of leather earpads from HEDD as well.

Price = $1250 Includes shipping.

Alex

9 Likes

WTS: Thieaudio Oracle - SOLD

Excellent/like-new condition. Comes with all accessories plus a pair of unused spin fit cp100+. I pay shipping to U.S. and PayPal fees

1 Like

Hi all,

An updated WTS list. PM me if you are interested. Making way for some incoming upgrades.

PayPal invoice and shipping with CONUS only. I will cover PayPal fee and shipping.

1. Schiit Fulla 3 (US)
  • I really want to get rid of this thing! It has been sitting in my closet for months!
  • Asking price $60.
    SOLD!

Thank you!

1 Like

Bumping and reducing the price on my Lawtons also adding other stuff, all prices are net to me:

Lawton EMU teaks with Purpleheart cups - £425
RNHP - £320 - SOLD
Hifiman He1000v2 - £1150

I can add in more pictures if people are interested. Looking to sell to raise funds for a P6 Pro and more IEMs.

5 Likes

Oh :heart_eyes: what are you gonna be using with that sweet thang

Currently my main IEMs are the Earsonics Grace and Jomo Haka. Hopefully will be able to have some money left over for something like the Jomo Trinity or maybe a Fir VxV/MMR Gae Bolg.

4 Likes

The p6p is a fantastic choice man. You won’t regret it at all.

2 Likes

I cant wait to get one, just getting impatient to sell things :rofl: Also hoping Musicteck will be kind with declaring for customs :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No LP dealers in the UK? I figured audio sanctuary (is that one one in London with the C9?) Had them tbh

There is one, but its the difference of saving £500 :joy:

1 Like

… wow… yah…

Thought about going used btw? I think there us one for like 2750 on headfi.

I’ll see if its still there when I manage to sell everything, may be another option

1 Like