Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

SOLD

Selling my Schiit Jotenheim OG. Black. Excellent Condition. Selling on Schiit site B-stock for $279.

Asking $225 includes shipping.

Alex

(post deleted by author)

Anyone interested?

Ha twins down to color to except my Jot is V2. What tubes you running in the Lyr?

I have a dozen tubes.
Also have a tube tester and have tested all of them.
I even did an impartial test of listening with them and noticing if there was any
correlation to the test specs to the sound I “think” I was hearing!

I have RCA, GE, CHS Hytron, a few genuine 1940’s 6SN7 from World War 2 Navy.

Alex

1 Like

Putting some goods up for sale as pretty sure I have a temp end game and current audio room is getting converted to new kid room.

All EU based and buyers pays shipping. All in great condition.

Massdrop 6xx - 180€

Feliks Audio Echo MK II - stock tubes (can add NOS bugle boy matched for 110 extra ) .
500€ (610€ w/ Buggle Boy tubes)

Schiit Silver Lyr 3 w/ Multi-bit + 6 great tubes including Tungsol, Foton, Ken-rad, Sylvania two hole bad boy - 550€

7 Likes

SOLD

1 Like

I’m considering selling my beautiful Fostex TH900 lawton mod (type 2 cup). It comes with:

• Custom made highest quality cable from Forza audio works (Europe’s finest).
  • Mark Lawton tuning kit installed, Type 2 instrument grade cups , lawton pads.
  • 2 pairs of dekoni pads and original pads
  • original cups

The thing with the Zip you see over the headband is just something I put over it with an elastic in it to make the headphone clamp more (I have a small head). Easy removable.

Plays perfectly. There has been one repair done by a hifi shop, so the right side screws that attach driver to structure are different from left side. But doesn’t make a difference.

Asking price: 2000€. If you’d buy all this this new you’d be over 2500€ . The headphone has been used regularly for a few Months only.

Preferably within Europe to send this baby.

Let me know if interested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really does look mint condition

4 Likes

Bumping the Headamp Gilmore Lite Mk 2 for £200

Also selling ZMF Atticus Camphor with aluminium rod, Ori suede pads and suede strap + stock braided XLR cable - £800

Interests check for Drop/Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany and Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Closed

3 Likes

WTS Topping D90 MQA in Black. Comes in its original box with all original packaging and accessories. In perfect like-new condition. $759 Shipped CONUS.

2 Likes

Thieaudio Legacy 5, arrived a few days ago but I decided to stick to my 58x for now. Looking for $190 shipped (no earbuds)

Looking to sell these, EU only.

Fiio FH3, bought them on 23rd March 2021 from Fiio EU. They are like new, with all accessories. Will also throw in balanced 2.5mm cable from Xinhs (bought from Rikudou_Goku list)
Price: 110EUR

Sony XBA-N1, bought them second hand, so wear and tear is a bit visible on housing. Will add brand new Sony hybrid silicone tips and MMCX cable from Xinhs.
Price: 110EUR

For shipping add extra 10EUR, accepting payments via PayPal

1 Like

RNHP has sold, Lawtons and HeK are still for sale.

2 Likes

I’m shocked those nighthawk haven’t gone already

Me too tbqh

Hi all,

WTS - Sennheiser HD58x.

There are in great shape. These were my first pair of quality headphones, a bit sad getting rid of these, but I am making room for some new gear.

Included:

1. 58X - brand new Sennheiser pads and headband.
  2. Original cable w/ 1/4 adapter.

Asking price: $140. I will cover shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping within US only.

Thanks!

Gold Planar GL2000’s with 2 sets of Oval pads ( not D shaped ) all original accessories and case plus a NewFantasia XLR Cable

Accepting all fair offers, free shipping US

[/quote]

This item is SOLD!

5 Likes