Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTS: US

Hifiman HE-6SEv2 : Mint condition, no signs of use, from a pet and smoke free home. Comes with all accessories and extra aftermarket XLR cable. - $580 sold,

Gustard H16 : LNIB, used for about three weeks and selling because I prefer the Jot. $350 shipped

1 Like

Don’t like the HE6se V2’s?

Oh no I do, but I just like the Clears for acoustic music more which is a good chunk what I listen to. Not that the SE’s are bad by any means, they’re probably the best you can get up to like 1k.

2 Likes

I love my Elex’s and my HE6se V2’s arrive tomorrow. I am hoping hard for a very nice headphone. :smiley:

3 Likes

WTS : US

STAX SR-L300L + L700 Pads : Second owner, but in immaculate condition. Have owned for about a year, but my listening preferences have changed so It’s time for them to get a new home. They’ve been well taken care of and babied the whole time, especially against dust. Comes with L700 pads and original pads. - $750 shipped

Woo Audio Wee : If the stax goes then this also has to go. I bought them together and used it with an Emotiva BasX a-100 with no issues. Also in immaculate shape. - $350 shipped

$1000 shipped for the bundle.

1 Like

[WTS] Prices include PayPal fees and UK shipping. Can ship to EU but shipping costs will be extra - message me.

FiiO BTR3K - £50 (UK)
Excellent condition. Boxed with hard clip case and charging cable. Bought in Mar 2021, used twice and then put back in box.

Thieaudio Legacy 2s - £70 (UK)
Excellent condition. Boxed with all accessories including case and unused tips (used my own Spinfits). Bought in July 2021. Used for approx. 10 hrs listening, never been outside.

FiiO M6 DAP - £100 (UK)
Excellent condition. Boxed with soft case and charging cable. Bought in July 2020. Comes with PowerAmp installed, direct purchase via PA website and licence is tied to device.
Edit: SD card is NOT included.

Thanks for looking.

If anyone wants a solid portable setup for an L300 I have a D10 that would go great with these.

EDIT: SOLD!

WTS (USA-NJ): Focal Clear Professional OG, overall great condition, comes with a brand new never used set of pads, all original packaging and accessories. Asking $800 obo

5 Likes

WTS [USA-TX]:
Heddphone - $1150 shipped F&F
Fourte Noir - $2300 shipped F&F
LCD 4 - $2350 shipped F&F

Pics on request

2 Likes

EU IEM & Power Cable Cables

Forza Pyre 2.5 Balanced → mmcx €80
Forza Copper 2.5 Balanced ->mmcx €70
Alo Litz 4.4 Penta Balanced - mmcx €100
Meze Silver 2.5 Balanced → mmcx €80

Custom built -2.5mm balanced, 4-Braid 25.5AWG, Triple cryoed 7N, %99 Silver – %1 Gold, Litz Hybrid with Dual PE → 2-pin €100

Jomo 3.5 unbalanced → 2-pin €20

Custom Nuetrik 1/4 → 3.5 Amphenol with Mogomi Cable sheathed ~2 meter
€40

Fostex T50 mkiii 2 meter
+
Amazon Basic 3.5 → 1/4 inch

• €10

Cullen Power Cable 4 ft - €40

OBO
Discounts for multiple purchases.

1 Like

EU - AMPs
Schiit Lyr 3 w/ Multibit DAC module + 6 tubes - PRICE DROP €500

5 Likes

Wand to buy dac and amp, considering:

singxer sa-1
schiit modius
schiit bifrost 2
DENAFRIPS ARES II R2R DAC
headamp gsx mini

open to other options under 2k, thanks!

Are you seeking a private placement sale for these items, or advice?

1 Like

looking to buy one of them

1 Like

Bumping for visibility!

SOLD
6XX - well used but still working great. Just did a deep clean of the pads. Comes with original box and cable + a braided 4-pin balanced cable.

$155 shipped to you in the USA.

3 Likes

(SOLD)

Audeze Deckard DAC/Amp

Very cool and somewhat rare piece. Built like a freakin’ tank (or BMW). Has served me well, but the Bifrost and some other amps have now displaced it.

Comes with the original box and an oem power cable.

$265 shipped to you in the USA.

1 Like

lol, watching your review of these now - can’t believe you don’t like them!

2 Likes

Bump - before i stick them on fleabay.

1 Like

Selling my Hifiman Sundara 2020 with accessories:

Comes with:

• Hifiman Sundara 2020 in original box with all original parts SOLD
  • Hart audio 1/2 inch cable SOLD
  • Dekoni sheepskin pads

All are in good condition from a smoke-free home

Looking for $320 USD for the set
Ships to CONUS, extra to ship elsewhere

3 Likes