Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Yeah not sure if there’s anything I like about it other than being dead neutral with emphasis on dead. Have only been using it as a preamp lately so I figured it’s time to get rid of it. I think it serves a purpose as a tool, but really only a tool to evaluate headphone tuning, not their capabilities of any kind. I’ve considered the U90 but I’d have to find one used because I doubt it’d be worth the MSRP when really good options are just a little bit more.

3 Likes

Wtb Lokius black preferred. $250 shipped.

Let me know. Thanks.

SOLD
Price: $1100
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS (Free shipping and insured)

HD800S for sale
Excellent condition, about 1 year old.
7ft, copper LQI cable.
PayPal family and friends is appreciated.

If any additional information is wanted, don’t hesitate to ask.

WTS - US-AZ Softears RSV

I tried these after buying on r/avexchange and they aren’t for me at all in terms of comfort. I don’t think IEMs are for me either and I just sort of want to get some of my money back on these.

$450 OBO Shipping to CONUS only.

Uploading: IMG_3100.jpg…

2 Likes

[U.K ONLY]

bump, now selling with all original accessories including case (realised i have 30+ and more than i do iems), only tried to test if working and haven’t been used since, bought on cyber monday with a $20 off coupon i won as a giveaway, £50 F&F £53 G&S, P&P included, box is pretty much immaculate besides dink on a corner

Fearless Provence selling for £70 F&F £74 G&S, all original accessories, bought as part of the $150 linsoul bundle w/ 3.5mm altea cable, used for roughly 10-20 hours, enjoy the sound but have similar iems, i’ll throw cable in for another £15, P&P included, box is slightly damaged from general shipping can take better pictures if wanted

GSAudio ST1, 2nd owner, £40/£43 G&S all original accessories but brush (wanting to keep), bought to try out tuning/ 1BA, treble doesn’t agree with me P&P included, no box (not sure if it comes with one)

would consider trades too for any/all

2 Likes

Dark Magician SOLD

Summary

For sale: (I will only be able to mail out Friday soonest though)

MiM Dark Magician, $500 G&S or $485 F&F, shipping included to CONUS. US buyers favored for convenience, sorry.

You can see photos and my thoughts in this thread:
🔶 MiM Audio Dark Magician - #3 by rattlingblanketwoman

You’ll notice that the more expensive an IEM is, the quicker I make decisions about it. For me the fit was becoming a dealbreaker, as for the amount these cost I’d need them to be my one EDC. Sound and timbre on these was perfect for me.

Hopefully my speedy decision process will be someone else’s gain, I know supply is short on these.

Selling off some stuff.

All items are used but in perfect working condition and include original boxes and all original accessories.

All prices include shipping to CONUS.

• Moondrop Blessing 2 iem - $200 - timestamp SOLD!

• Fiio FD5 iem - $200 price drop $180! - timestamp SOLD!

• Fiio UTWS5 bluetooth adaptor (MMCX) - $80 - timestamp SOLD!

• Dekoni Elite Sheepskin Pads, works with HD600, HD650, HD6XX, HD660S - $30 - timestamp SOLD!

[USA-SoCal] WTS:

• D8000 - $1950
    Comes with stand and all original accessories but no original box. Can include upgraded 2.5mm cable and extra pads if desired.

• Utopia - $2500
    full packaging & accessories + carry case

• T50 Argon Mk2 - $375
    case + pads + cables

• D8000 2.5mm Silver cable
    shoot me an offer or include with D8k

Pics and details on request. Only trade I would be interested in is AIC-10

3 Likes

Tripowin x HBB price drop: £30 incl shipping within UK

1 Like

Nice photos!

2 Likes

Hi all,
This is a more of me just hoping, but is anyone willing to sell/trade an OG HE-6 four or six screw? I already have the HE-6seV2. I even have an extra one for sale or trade.

I have a few things I am selling:

He-6seV2 - new, never used extra pair for $600
Dunu Zen - $300 - includes everything except OEM cable.
OneXplayer - 1165g7 with case, keyboard, and original box -$1,000 plus shipping
Liquid Gold X - $600

I have pics and some are up for sale on r/ A/V exchange now. I will only ship to the US unless you are willing to pay for the shipping outside of the US, which will be expensive.

Really great price on the Zens. GLWS!

1 Like

Selling these, pm me if you’re interested

Audeze CRBN
Abyss Diana TC
Empire Ears EVO
UM MEST Indigo
Eddie Current Aficionado
Hifiman Arya Stealth

1 Like

WTS/WTT
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - 250 Ohm - $110 Shipped CONUS

Beyerdynamic Fox Mic -$100

EDIT: SOLD! Dekoni Choice Suede Pads - $30

Dekoni Choice Leather Pads - $30

What I’m willing to trade/pay the difference for is the 7Hz Timeless.

Bump and price drop.

€500 shipping included in Sweden. EU + rest of the world pays shipping & PP fees.

Hey all!

Looking to sell some gear as my circumstances don’t allow me to listen to music with these as much as I’d like anymore. I am replacing the stack and headphones with either a 6XX or Sundara and something like an iFi Zen DAC V2 or their Signature line, so if you have one of those to trade I’d be open to working that into the deal. Any questions let me know. I’m happy to send more pictures, provide time stamps, etc. I’m a motivated seller so please reach out if interested!

WTS: ZMF Auteur (Padauk, Copper, Magnesium Chassis). Comes with suede headband and original, OFC Cable and cable pouch and Seahorse Case. $1,500 Shipped.

WTS: ZMF Lektrik 4 Strand 6’ Cable (Mini XLR Connections, Stainless Steel accents, 1/4” Jack) $300 Shipped.

ZMF Pads: Universe, Verite and Eikon. $40 shipped per pair.

WTS: Ray Samuels Emmeline II “The Raptor” Tube amp. $800 Shipped.

WTS: Schiit Bifrost 2 (Silver). No original remote. $650 Shipped.

8 Likes

Did these end up selling?

:wink: The WP-900’s are NOW SOLD to a promising/budding headphone addict like me…
Cheers

1 Like

[quote="lostnamerica,

I am seriously considering selling my four time worn MODHOUSE ARGON MK3 on Ebay and wanted to offer it here. Jumped on the hypetrain back then without paying attention to the fact that I’m actually much more of an open-back listener.
The headphones are equipped with lambskin pads and deerskin strap. Feel free to contact me if anyone, near Cologne, wants it and can pick it up.
It is in perfect condition and the bill is of course present.

1 Like