Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Selling a big IEM bundle from my sale list: MrAyrit Headphone Gear For Sale - Google Sheets

$99 shipped for the lot. Not really interested in breaking it up.

QKZ VK4
KZ ZST
CCA CSN
KBEAR KS1
1more Quad Driver
KZ ZSN Pro
Blon BL05

Thanks

1 Like

Hello all i am looking for a pair of penon serial or globe with a 3.5mm cable or 4.4 balanced cable.

have you checked HiFiShark?

1 Like

No honestly

1 Like

I may have a serial with 2.5 cable up for sale depending on how the Vortex works with my library

1 Like

SOLD!!!

Excellent condition Hifiman HE6seV2 for sale.

$500 includes insured signature required shipping lower 48 and all PayPal fees.

5 Likes

Hi this maybe a long shot but I’m looking/needing a power cord for a Topping L30. If anyone has one they’re not using like with a bad unit I am definitely interested in it or if anyone know where I can purchase one that would be awesome to. Thanks.

1 Like

~SOLD~
[WTS]HifiMan HE-R7DX JM OCD Extreme Stealth with extras[W]250
(PRICE DROP)
I am wanting to sale my Hifiman HE-R7DX. I was only able to use/listen to them for about 20 hours. They sound phenomenal and are an amazing pair of headphones because of what has been modified with the tuning. I have modded the earcups to be black and they come with original headband and cable.
I am also including a Sundara headband with these,which someone might think is more comfortable. I will also be including a custom Hart Audio cable. I have two cables pictured. I will only be sending one with the headphones,as I will be keeping the other. You have the choice of the purple/yellow or purple/green. They are each about 5-6 ft long. I hate I have to get rid of these but can’t have closed back because need to hear my young daughter at night if need be. These need a new home because they are amazing cans! Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much,Chris

TIMESTAMP FOR PICTURES

Those are nice cans, indeed.

1 Like

SOLD!!!

Matrix Element X Dac/Preamp/Headphone Amp in excellent condition. Includes manual, remote antennas, and original box. Price includes insured shipping to USA 48. (only one tiny almost unnoticeable blemish on the top of the case.

1 Like

SOLD! $1099
Excellent working and excellent physical condition with a few almost unnoticeable tiny blemishes on the top cover.

Matrix Element M Dac/Preamp/Headphone Amp

Ships to USA Lower 48 insured shipping signature required. Includes original box, power cable, antennas, quick start guide and Matrix Element M.

(remote can be purchased if desired directly from Matrix Audio or authorized dealer for $49 I discounted the price to accommodate for that purchase)

Matrix Element M | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org SOLD!

1 Like

(Cross-post from main category page)

Ships free to lower 48 conUS only. PayPal. All headphones bought within last month or 2, from Amazon/MicroCenter.

• [$275] - HarmonicDyne Zeus (bought new, tested once) Pics
  • [$199.99] - Sennheiser Momentum 3, silver (bought new, tested once) Pics
  • [$95] - Arctis Pro (bought new, tested once) Pics
  • [$95] - AKG K553 MKII (bought new, tested once) Pics
  • [$95] - AKG K553 MKII (bought renewed, sealed) Pics
2 Likes

WTS:

Sennheiser hd560s. (Sale pending)
Beyerdynamic Dt1990. 410$
Beyerdynamic dt900 pro. 200$

Can sell together for discount!
All comes with original box and ACC
Barely used
Free shipping
Paypal f&f only.

Edit: Added extra info.

[WTS CONUS]

Greetings hifiguides,

Repost from a few days ago with a few additions.

Looking to sell some of my recent purchases to recoup some cash.

Price includes PayPal goods and services fee and Shipping to Conus.

SOLD Letshouer s12 - $130

Vision Ears Ext - $ 2190

BNIB sealed Olina - $90

BNIB Sealed Raptogo Hook-x - $225

SingXer SA-1 - $490

Abyss Diana V2 - $2150

Kinera Nanna - $590

Haldane AKG N5005 Male to 0.78mm Female Converter - $26

Various tip and tip storage - different $

2 Likes

[WTS CONUS]

Smabat M2S pro modular earbuds. Selling because I don’t use them often and got a pair of the Penon PAC buds that fit better with my UTWS3. New, unused foams included and used for maybe 3 hours total.

Looking for $45 shipped with G&S

Still looking to sell this - I also received a separate 3.5mm connector so will include that too

I am interested Sennheiser 560S, Will you take $100 shipped?

Looking to buy a mint condition, no blemishes, Sennheiser hd 600, 6XX, and 650, I am looking for a really good price!! I know it’s a long shot, but I am just really really curious how they sound and see if I would really enjoy listening to them!!

1 Like

Hifishark.com is what I use… Got a pristine 650 for a really good price. Not a visible mark on them.