Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

You should feed feed the K9 into the 788 and see how DIRAC sounds.

Would except need the money and I bought the f9 to upgrade

Totally understandable!
Anyone looking for a great starter AIO DAC/amp this is a good one. With the EQ and DIRAC there isn’t anything on the market that competes.
GLWS!!!

1 Like

125 - Oriveti OH300 - All accessories and box included (again, save $6 if you leave out box). Many tips. OG cable has signs of wear so a balanced MMCX is included.

$220 - Dunu Vernus. All accessories, case, box, etc. No rarity price bump, this is the original price. Box doesn’t change the weight substantially in this case, so no $6 discount avilable for this one.

$250 - Xenns Mangird Tea 2 all accessories (tips, case, etc) and box, cable is 4.4mm, the outer box has wear from shipping. Save $6 by skipping the box.

$150 - JVC HA-FW01 “woodies” case, cable, and Spiral Dot tips all included.

$70 - Beyerdynamic DT 770 32 ohm headphones No issues, great condition.

$45 - Koss PortaPro Wireless these come with carry case and red Yaxi pads (no stock pads).

$80 - Sony WH 1000XM3 BT headphones comes with carry case, no issues.

CONUS shipping is part of those prices, all PayPal F&F

3 Likes

Bump and price drop!

Bump and price drop.

*Jot2 Sold *Nighthawk Sold

4 Likes

[WTS CONUS]

Greetings hifiguides,

Have a few items for Sale, they are listed below.

Price includes PayPal goods and services fee and Shipping to Conus. Pm me if interested or have any questions. For pics please visit the reddit post.

• Kinera Nanna - $639
  • Chord Mojo - $235 - SOLD
  • Fir Audio M5 - $1755
  • Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - $360
  • Penon Serial - $250
  • Tripowin Zonie - $10 - SOLD
  • Tip Storage - $14 - SOLD
  • Lamicall Headphone Stands (X3) - $10 each ($25 for all) - SOLD
1 Like

good prices!

SOLD sold sold

WTS (EU)

Audeze LCD X Creator Edition with custom made 4.4mm Pentacon Cable by KoalaAudioCables

1000 €

Bought new in July 2021. Headphones and cables are in very good condition. As I also own the DCA Ether 2 I don’t need two planars in my collection.

Photos -https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/0qMsg1kQQSWuEsIvNbni3w.SnQdXJ4VNBUgHtDCgPGBBb

Price droppin it like it hot :joy::champagne::loud_sound: SOLD!!!

2 Likes

WTS - TH900 MKII Pearl White
Used less than 10 hours. Original packaging included.
Asking $1300 shipped.

10 Likes

Shot in the dark but anyone have a RikuBuds Grand Rider they’re willing to part with?

Is there something similar available on the market?
This one is not continued as it seems.
I am looking for a sub 500 headphone dac/amp for my IEMs and Denon D9200, nothing too power hungry.
A Simple equalizer function is a must.
If it can be used as a desk and “kind of” portable solution even better
I already own Shanling M6Pro and Ifi go blu
Did not dig deep in the sourcewhole yet, so maybe i can get a few model names here which makes it much easier!
Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

I think the closest you’ll get in the portable/desktop is probably a chord mojo 2. It’s expensive but I really can’t think of anything that has an EQ on it besides ifi xbass and xspace.

hehe that is the one unit which i had in mind, I am just not a big fan of its missing user interface but might give it a chance.

I really like the ifi sound but i would wish for a more precise Bass boost option like X-Bass in 3 steps or something

I need eq only for a little bass boost here and there…no need to change upper frequencies.

Qudelix 5k? It would pretty much be a side grade to the go blu, but the peq on its app is phenomenal. That alone is worth $100ish cost.

4 Likes

hmmm not really an option as i wanted to have something better in terms of sound quality.

Don´t get me wrong the ifi go blu is phenomenal for what it is (and I am sure Q5K aswell) but it feels wrong powering a 1400€ D9200 with it.
The Shanling M6 Ultra sounds better already but is missing what i fell in love with on the go blu (xbass or somethin similar) It´s Equalizer only works when i use the M6Pro Player App, but not when i use the device as a bluetooth receiver or usb dac which kinda sucks.

Getting the Q5K would not satisfy what i think i “need” :smiley:

If its not portable it would probably not be a dealbreaker as my main use would be on my laptop in home office, but having the option to easily take it in anywhere whit me in the house would be a big plus.

would not have thought that it´s that hard to find something simple and affordable like a topping dx3pro+ with equalizer but apparantly it is

BTR7?
maybe if you get lucky with a used RME ADI-2

I guess the earmen colibri has a bass boost, but that’s it. It’s gotten pretty good reviews.