Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

$130 for Vortex makes me feel tingly…

Not that it’s going to beat Fan 2, but I wanna try all the Pokémon!

3 Likes

Ahhhh I get you! I was so confused for a little there :joy: yeah, I’ll be getting the Maka as well - looks like a stunning little cheap set. I’m definitely looking forward to the reviews and what not.

$35 I believe, my friend! Just have to have patience now :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Does anyone have a Zishan Z3 or Z2 they’d like to get rid of? I have been slowly putting together a collection of cheap and/or obscure non-Android DAPs and I want one or both of these. Hit me up by PM or post. It will go to a home where it will be loved, used, and taken care of.

1 Like

Looking for Streamer, USB Cable, Headphone Cable

Please reach out if you’re trying to sell either of the following:

• High-End Headphone Cable for Rosson RAD-0
  • Argon Audio Solo
  • High-End USB Cable (USB-B to USB-A)
1 Like

I’m listing these in good condition only because they’ve been through a few owners. No clue on hours used or date of original purchase. Everything works great and looks wise are in excellent condition. Also can’t comment that all accessories are included. What you see is what you get. Prefer PayPal F&F but, open to discuss G&S for an up charge. Shipping to United States only at this point.

$390 - Softears RSV - This is a turn and burn. Got it yesterday but, it’s not suited for my library and preferences. Just didn’t click soon enough for me.

Sold $450 - Penon Volt - Still think it’s a phenomenal IEM. Just kind of shelved more so now in favor of other IEMs that suite my preferences. Case is not the original and will not fit in the box.

The Drum Roll!!!

$475 - OG Dark Magician - To be honest this one is hard. I absolutely love and adore the tuning. My biggest issue is with the shell and seal. No matter what tips I use any movement of my head breaks the seal. Which means for the most part they don’t get used much. I’d love for someone else in this community to get a chance to own them.

8 Likes

Fit was my only issue with the DM too. Shame that it matters as much as it has to! :broken_heart:

EDIT: That wasn’t the right Penon case for the Volt? I thought it had to be, it had more inner compartments than the other one so I though it was their flagship one. Sorry!

I don’t think it is. Definitely can’t fit the sleeve over the box with this case. All good though. More room for all the extras in this case.

1 Like

Just updated my post because I forgot to include the price on the Dark Magician.

$475 for DM is a STEAL. I’d grab it if I didn’t already have one. GLWS. First come first serve folks. Funny it’s the opposite for me. The DM is the best fitting IEM I’ve ever wore haha!

1 Like

Bump! Hifiguide user prices better than eBay. Open to offers. Delivery not included. I pay the PayPal fees. Open to trades too. Things currently on my radar are 6XX/600 and Moondrop Aria, but open to anything. PM me.

Listed up for sale on USAM, posting here in case anyone is in the upscale DAC market at the moment. PM as I will do a little better for HFG members.

SOLD

3 Likes

TH610 and Aeon X both now sold. Everything else still up for grabs. Sale or trade. PM me.

Relisting With Price Drop. Original Sale. Special pricing for the HifiGuides community. Payment via PayPal F&F.

$450 - OG MiM Dark Magician

10 Likes

Selling my K9 Pro $700 CONUS. Shipping included.

• Mint condition, less than 1 year old, no visible scratches anywhere
  • Includes unit, power cord, antenna, accessories, and original box
  • Includes Shipping

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

WTS topping L30 updated version 80$ and NCORE speaker amp 120 watt version 299$ /

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1 Like

NCore amp from Audiophonics

Are…are you me? Mine’s single-ended with the NC252MP modules though, absolutely fantastic amp. I hope that you end up loving yours as much as I love mine!

1 Like

heard good things about these Audiophonics NCore amps, not tempted to try class D just yet, but if I would, they’d probably be my first pick.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, unless you want to do your own build they are as good as Class D gets for the money!

haha yeah its a great amp. i upgraded to a much more expensive amp which is why im selling but for under 500 i dont think there are much better amps than NCORE. and the audiophonics warranty is great and shipping fast even from europe.

1 Like