Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTS

Shanling M3X DAP = £200 - excellent condition, will include official Shanling case (black one), nice portable form factor, 4.4mm and 3.5mm outputs, very good battery life, runs Qobuz/Amazon Music/UAPP no problem

Postage within UK covered by me - happy to ship to EU/elsewhere if we can agree to split cost - payment through PayPal F&F.

WTS: Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Headphone Amp with power supply, manual in box

$ 400 shipped

• Amp is in very good condition
  • Comes with original accessories
  • Comes with original box, but the box is a bit beaten up on the outside
  • Red caps added on the buttons for aesthetic, can be easily remove if you want.
  • Price include shipping within the US and Paypal fees

More pics here: Rupert Neve RNHP - Album on Imgur

2 Likes

Up for sale is a Xenns Up set. Price is $475. Recently I’ve been interested in getting a pair of the Up, and was a bit overzealous. I ended up with two sets. I’m letting one go, because I can’t justify keeping both. I am fan. It’s a great sounding set with with a unique tuning/sound. This set was recently purchased off of head Fi. It’s in great condition and comes with original accessories. Interested in cash

Included:
2.5 cable
2.5 to 3.5 & 4.4 adapters
3.5 to 6.35 adapters
Airplane adapter
3 sets of tips

Xenns Up $475

Shipping is included in the price. CONUS only. PayPal preferred

Head Fi listing w/ pictures

4 Likes

Pi2aes SOLD!

Currently looking for a pair of Moondrop Variations

[WTS UK/EU]
I’m selling my Tripowin x HBB Olina for £65, including shipping to UK. I’ve modded it by adding a Tanchjim filter to the nozzle - I can undo this modification if you wish, but it’s generally thought to be an improvement. Price includes shipping within UK; will be a little extra for shipping to EU.

You will get:

• The earphones + stock cable
  • 1x carrying box
  • 4x spare filter meshes
  • Original eartips (sterilised)

Thanks for looking!

Killer deals here for anyone in the market, especially on those speakers!

1 Like

Hi all,

I am looking to sell some like-new IEMs, as I am dropping out of the hobby & in need of some cash.

IEMs below have only been used a handful of times, with new/unused tips and accessories. I bought them while looking for an end-game, and I just settled with the Moondrop Aria. I bought them around September, and they have been sitting in storage since.

Payment & shipping will be through PayPal.

Sennheiser IE600: $500 + shipping
Yanyin Moonlight: $450 + shipping
Yanyin Canon (unused, open box): $230 + shipping
XENNS Mangird Tea 2: $210 + shipping

2 Likes

Penon Vortex

I purchased this set through Penon on aliexpress in august of 2022. It’s a great sounding set that’s not getting as much use as it should. The filters have not been removed, so it has the stock tuning. I have all the included stock (cable, case, brush) items except the generic tips. Cable is 4.4mm balanced. I do have the epro horn tips though.

Price includes shipping. CONUS only.

Head Fi listing w/ pictures

Letting my VOs go. Pheasant Wood. Really good condition. Been to ZMF recently for a refurbish (have documentation). Comes with ZMF 1/4” cable a Norne cable. Dropping price to $1650. $1550 if you don’t want the Norne cable.

5 Likes

Price Drops! All Prices Include Shipping, with-in the USA, and PayPal fees!

People outside of the USA message me about shipping and we can try and work something out.

Price Drop! All Prices Include shipping, with in the USA, and PayPal fees!

Kennerton Rognir Dynamic JM MK1:
Bought these in the middle of January, 2022, directly from Kennerton. So they still have 2 years left on the warranty They are in excellent condition. I’ve probably put about 20 hours in-total on them. After I got them I sent them to @John Massaria to have him mod them. After getting them back they have a much darker background with tighter control in the low end. The mod improved almost every aspect of the headphones. they are quite similar to the HD800s in tone but with a little more bass. They are in the Baltic Sea color. They come with the stock 1/4 cable, stock ECL-03 pads, pleather carrying case, and cloth pouch: $1150

More Photos: Rognir Dynamic - Album on Imgur

Kennerton Gjallarhorn GH40:
Got these at the same time I got the Rognir Dynamic, January, 2022. So these also have 2 years left on there warranty. They are in excellent condition. I’ve maybe put 5 hours on these headphones. They are made out of maple wood. I found these headphone to be the most comfortable of the Kennerton line. They are the light Maple color. They come with the stock 1/4" cable, pleather carrying case, and cloth pouch: $575

More Photos: Gjallarhorn GH40 - Album on Imgur

LSA HP-Diamond:
Bought these new from UnderWood in March, 2022. In excellent condition. I believe they are B-stock due to the color of the wood going from light to dark. I really love the look of the multi color wood cups. I’ve put about 40 hours on them. they come with a $350 upgrade cable made out of litz copper, gold, and silver. The current pads installed on them are the ELC-02 pads. They come with an extra set of ECL-01 pads which make them much more neutral sounding overall. They also come with a Pleather carrying case and the stock 1/4" cable: $1750
More Photos: LSA HP-Diamond - Album on Imgur

LSA HP-1:
I am the second owner of the headphones. They have about 100 hours on them. They are in great shape. The only flaw I can see is there is a small mark on the headband, see more photos. The current pads installed are the ECL-01 pads. They come with an extra pair of ECL-02 pads which improve add more bass and low end extension. They also come with an extra silver plated cable. Come with the stock 1/4" cable and a pleather carrying case: $1050
More Photos: LSA HP-1 - Album on Imgur

Audio-GD NFB-1.38:
I bought this new from Audio-GD, fully upgraded, back in 2019. The original cost with shipping was $950. It has served me well for the last 3 years. It is a fantastic sounding DAC and very hard to beat for the money. The only reason I’m selling it is because I went to an R2R DAC a few months back. It is in very good condition besides a scratch on the bottom of the unit. It is quite large and weight a fair bit. So be sure you have space for it before you buy it: $700
More Photos: NFB-1.38 - Album on Imgur

Heart Audio Cable Collection:
Bought these new from Heart Audio in July, 2022. I haven’t actually used any of the cables. So they are all brand new., 6’ HC-7(Dual mono 2.5mm), 6’ HC-9(Dual Balanced 3.5mm), : $50 per cable
More Pictures: Heart Audio Collection - Album on Imgur

price drop

EDIT: Newer post later

Selling a couple things. Prices include shipping in CONUS. No haggling.

Drop x Hifiman HE-4XX - $100

• Minor scuffing on the underside of the headband. Otherwise in perfect working condition.
  • Includes SE cable

Audio-Technica ATH-M30 - $15

• Brand new earpads

[WTB]
Hey guys, testing the waters: would anyone be looking to get rid of their Sony IER Z1R, for ca. £1000 within the UK, or an amount that would result in the above including tax and shipping from elsewhere?
I’d be acquiring these for a gift, so looking as nice as possible and having original packaging would be a plus.
Let me know if that’s of interest (and conversely feel free to let me know if that sounds completely unrealistic to you.)

Looking to buy a Penon Serial and an OG Dark Magician iem. Message me if you have one you’re willing to sell. Thanks!

Haven’t been active lately here, but hey, gonna post these two classifieds posts of mine here too~

IBASSO SR2 ( ibasso SR2 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org )

YULONG DA1 ( Yulong DA1 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org )

If anyone is interested feel free to send a message, I’m always available !

Purging some more gear

Topping E70 Velvet $385

Singxer Sa-1 $350

Xduoo Ta-10r $125

Price includes shipping. CONUS only

just PMd you

GH40 sold and Rognir Dynamic sold

2 Likes