Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Moved to appropriate thread

1 Like

well that was confusing. It pinged me for him responding towards me but got moved lol

Bump w/ price drops

WTS - CONUS
Sennheiser HD800 w/ Travel Case and Dekoni Pads and 1/4" Cable - $725
HD800 3.5mm OCC Cable - $70 (additional $5 off if bought with hd800)
HD660s w/ OG Packaging Accessories and Original Cable - $360
Mayflower O2 Dac Amp - $130
Drop CTH + SDAC - $185
NVX XPT100 - $55
Custom Coiled Purple USB C Cables - $25 each
Fio E17 Alpen DAC AMP - $35
—Discounts for Multiple Items, usually $5 or $10 on each ADDITIONAL item ($10 or $20 off for two items, etc)—

What where did it land? I wrote it Here but searched something else during it
That must be what Made it appears somewhere Else sorry.

There are a couple of threads that say buy and sell, but they are for the idea of the buy and sell thread to be implemented, the real one is here (I should really go an rename those so they don’t get confused anymore)

2 Likes

Drop It Like It’s DAC!

Fire sale, priced to move! All primo quality entry level+ stuff! If you’ve ever wanted to play with balanced out, or if you like or want to try the musical silk richness that is Burr Brown chips, one of these DACs is for you.

ifi Nano iOne. MQA capable, Burr Brown Dac, optical/spdif and USB in RCA out. Nice little DAC with original box, all accessories and cables. $115 USD includes shipping within the US.

SOLDCambridge Audio DAC Magic Plus. This is actually a very handy dandy DAC. Serves as a pre-amp, HP amp and a Balanced Burr Brown DAC w/ oversampling and 3 filter settings. It also has a very nice feature allowing you to do SPDIF out. Opt or Coax so you can daisy chain other DACs. This one is very clean and includes all packaging and sounds pretty damned good when you feed it a clean USB signal. Sounds even better with a linear PS. (I can sell you mine if interested since I will no longer need it for this DAC) $200 USD includes shipping in the US.SOLD

Last but certainly not least, THE Queen of entry level audiophile budget DACs. Geshelli Labs Enog 2 Pro. This thing is just excellent for the price and I’m basically giving it away! Included original box and PS. Try Balanced XLR, give your Liquid Platinum amp some balanced love with this, a perfect pairing. Note this DAC is SPDIF in only, no USB. And it’s just perfect the way it it. This little DAC pair VERY well with a linear power supply. $120 USD includes shipping in the US.

PM me with any questions and for Paypal details. Thanks for watching.

8 Likes

SOLD!!! Audeze LCD-2C’s - 550 euros
Love these cans but finding my ZMF Ori’s are on the same level
I’ll put these up for sale at 550. First to sell will determine what I keep.

Comes with:
Original Box
The newer Cable
The Newer headband
USB and registrations card

Bonuses:
Audeze pad leather conditioner (20 euros)
Custom 3D printed outer covers -I printed these out but never installed (40 euros)

2 Likes

Looking to thin out the herd so to speak, CONUS only, All are in excellent shape only used in the search for that damn purple unicorn!!
Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 openback $700
Drop Hifiman He4xx $160 includes stock and custom Periapt SE cable
Drop Sennheiser 58x $160 includes stock and custom Periapt SE cable as well as a balanced custom cable (New fantasia)
Schiit Magni 3+ amp $75
Schiit Loki EQ $120
SMSL Su8 Balanced dac $150 Not sure I have OG package
All are in excellent shape and most come with OG packaging and accessories

PM if interested and if a combo is desired maybe a deal can be worked out.

Hope this ends up in the right spot and if necessary please move to the appropriate

9 Likes

WTB ZMF Ori in ltd woods or with character. Willing to pay up to 700 depending on condition.

Adding something to my looking for listing and will just put it in bullets

Wanting to Buy:

• Beyerdynamic DT 770 250 Ohms good condition.

• Beyerdynamic Leather or Sheepskin pads. Has to be in great condition. (Found and Purchased)

• Monoprice Liquid Spark Amp + Optional extra: RCA - duel 3.5mm cables(Found and Purchased)

• Beyerdynamic Soul Byrd ear buds with it’s case and extra tips. (Found and Purchased)

• Schiit Asgard 3 amp Silver preferred Must be in 115V and USA plug

• Schiit Modius dac Silver preferred

• Optional Alternative: Schiit Asgard 3 + Multibit amp/dac Silver preferred. Must be in 115V and USA plug

Willing to Sell / Trade

WTT: Beyerdynamic DT 1990 for Beyerdynamic T1 2nd generation. Can add funds to this trade if necessary. Depends solely on asking price and condition. Images available upon request.

WTS / WTT: SHP9500 modified with Modhouse Circular pad adapters, ZMF universe suede pads, V-moda boom pro microphone, and comes with stock cables. Willling to trade for the DT 770 or sell this for $150 OBO. Pictures available on request. (Sold)

USA Shipping Only. Paypal or Ebay Preferred. Will request Invoice if through Paypal and pictures of ownership. Please send me a message at you leisure if you are interested in doing business. Thanks.

1 Like

WTB - OTL Tube Amp, nothing hybrid, shipping to Canada, V8J 2Z4.

((((((SOLD))))))

WTS Topping L30. Literally just came in. Wanted to compare it to the A3. It’s good, but I prefer the A3 with my Elears. Literally just a handful of hours of use. Consider it new with all the original packaging.

$125 shipped. I’d consider trading for a Heresy, Atom, Hip Dac, Zen Dac, K371, 58X, or 560s.

Other than that, not much in this price range that I still want to try at this point.

Thanks,

3 Likes

Head’s up bump on these. Going on the auction sites tomorrow, same price but will charge for shipping. Thanks for looking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

SOLD, ty

15 Likes

I really love the black on this. i would be willing to swap my silver cover but i dont think thats the point of the sale.

Good luck on the sale its a huge savings over buying new especially if you factor in tax and shipping from schiit

2 Likes

Confirmed …black matte is sexy as fuck

2 Likes

Continuing the purge! In case someone that lives near me wants an overkill home theater L/R with Atmos, hit me up.

Nighthawks sold, thanks!

4 Likes
7 Likes

Hey all, on the off chance that one of you has a serviceable pair of Tubes in the following family tree that i can afford, I’m on the hunt for different sound signatures and would be happy to at least try and work out a deal with you.

Wanted to BUY:
2A3, 45, 300B, PX4, 101D, 205D, and SV811 DHT families

2 Likes

Selling SMSL SP200 for $200