Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

4ft Gravedigger sold!

1 Like

Not impressed with the SASH Tres?

No I love em……new kiddo……less space…….sacrifice- need <4 sets of Cans and <2 amps hence sales……beat out by ZMF Aeolus stabilized Lagoon, Verite Closed Oceanwood Burl, ZMF Verite Open Ironwood and Aeolus Ltd. Ziricote……again, hard to let them go.

2 Likes

Corpse Cable just went on vacation today. No orders until they return on Sept 7. I lucked out and got in an order earlier today xD

2 Likes

Hi all,

Cleaning house a bit to make way for some new gear.

Selling:

1. Drop/Sennheiser 6xx. I bought these about a month or so ago. I have the original packaging, wire, etc. I will also throw in a pair of grey periapt 1/4 cables and a brand new set of grey XLR cables.

The asking price is $200. I will cover PayPal fees and shipping. CONUS only, thank you!

4 Likes

[WTB] Metrum Amethyst or Soekris dac2541. Preferably EU, but I think we can work things out for rest of the world too.

1 Like

Adding some pictures:

7 Likes

WTS (US-GA): LZ A7

$240. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. Comes with original packaging and accessories. Great set, just thinning out the herd.

2 Likes

6XX have been sold!

3 Likes

Airpulse A100 (Red, original box and accessories) for $500
Edifier S3000Pro (Original box and accessories) for $600
AudioQuest Nighthawk Carbon (Original case, both stock pads, hybrid pads, silver cable) for $300 SOLD
Schiit Jotunheim 2 (No Module, Silver, 115V, PYST XLR incl.) for $375 SOLD
Quicksilver Headphone Amp (Pair of Amperex 12AX7, RCA EL84, JJ EL84, RFT 12AX7 and Ei EL84 incl.) for $900
Corpse Cable Gravedigger (6ft, Dual 3.5mm to XLR, XLR to 1/4" adapter) for $200 SOLD
Mogami Gold 15ft XLR Cable (Pair) for $60 SOLD
Benchmark XLR Y Adapter (Pair) for $50
Retrotink 2x Pro (HD Retrovision Genesis cable + PS1 adapter incl.) for $110

Free shipping CONUS. PayPal fees on me. Pics

5 Likes

WTS CONUS
HeadAmp GSX mini with DACT attenuator. $1600 shipped. Original packaging included. Open to offers.

8 Likes

Bump.
Emu Teak with both Teak and Ebony cups is up for sale in a package with a bunch of accessories within the EU.

1 Like

Bump - Prices updated = 50€ off each item AND additional €50 and free shipping for purchasing more than one item.

Come on peeps buy muh stuffs.

1 Like

WTS:

• Focal Clear MG pro 1050$
  • THX789 180$
  • Hifiman He5XX 170$
  • Team Tygr Bundle 265$

Everything comes with its original box

Bump and price drop!

1 Like

[WTS][US-GA][H] ThieAudio Oracle [W] PayPal, local cash

Fantastic set, just don’t fit my ears well.

$450 including shipping to the lower 48 and PayPal fees. No trades or international shipping please.

These are the newer version with the lips on the nozzles and come with the original box and accessories.

[WTS][WTT] [USA VA][H] Thieaudio Clairvoyance [W] $550 OR Xenns Up PayPal/WTT

Comes with 3.5mm IMR cable and 4.4mm Hibiscus cable.

IEMs look and operate as new. Includes thieaudio leather carrying case. No box.

Looking for $550 OR Xenns Up trade.

Nighthawks sold to @DboyMac!

8 Likes

I’m trying to get rid of my set tube amp 2 channel. I have upgraded all the the tubes to Soviet NOS tubes it does sound great but I need money lol $450
![2021

hey T73, this should be moved into the correct sub-forum. is this a headphone amp or a stereo amp?

Thanks CharlieBrown for the easy transaction and the Schiit Modius

9 Likes