Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

[WTS - EU/UK] Mint condition IEMs, and I’ve just used them for quick comparitions, with all the included accessories inside. Price includes registered shipping.

• [Planar] 7hz Timeless: 160€ (SOLD)
  • [Planar] Tin P1 Plus: 100€ (SOLD)
  • [1DD] TForce Yuan Li: 80€ (SOLD)
3 Likes

Killer price for timeless :fire: If I would not wait for S12…

1 Like

[WTS] [US-NY] [H] Thieaudio Clairvoyance [W] $490 PayPal

For the Canucks on the board:

1. Audio Technica WP900’s dropped to $495.00

2. Sennheiser HD660’s with three cables and an optional 4th at $450.00.

3. Liquid Platinum amp with four sets of tubes. $575.00.

All are in ads on CAM for info and pic’s. And of course above amounts are in Canadian bucks.

1 Like

[WTS] - [EU/IT]

• iFi Micro iDSD Black Label (€450):
    The amp is in good condition other than a scarth on the volume knob and the IEMatch button is missing, but the switch is still usable. Comes with its travelling bag, a set of iFi RCAs, USB cable, 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter and a pouch with various adapters. If you want photos/have any question you can dm me. Open to offers.

• Violectric HPA V200 (€500):
    Excellent amp in excellent conditions, i wasn’t able to find any visible scratches, comes with original package and power cable. If you want photos/have any question you can dm me.

WTS Brand New KZ ZEX PRO - the peak is too much for my ears without EQ - 35$ shipped

Still available: Tripowin X HBB Mele in excellent condition. £33 including shipping within UK, extra for EU. PayPal fees not included.

WTS Topping A90 - $350+shipping

This amp sucks and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Don’t let me tell you what to do with your money though.

Basically 9+/10 condition, comes in original box.

13 Likes

Still after a Qudelix 5k. I am picturing $80 for a used one.

1 Like

Not the best sales pitch I’ve seen but I have purchased products with worse salesman ship just because the price was unbeatable XD

7 Likes

Fostex TH900MK2 Sapphire Blue + Extra Goodies

Price Drop: $1499
Currency: USD
Ships to: Anywhere

Excellent like new condition. From a pet and smoke free home.

The original box and all its content are included.
Extra goodies include 2 custom cables (1 balanced and 1 single-ended) and a set of Dekoni earpads for Fostex TH900.

PayPal fees are included in the asking price.
I will ship worldwide via EMS. Shipment cost will depend on destination.

I am a new member of hifiguides forum, but you can see my history on head-fi. This TH900MK2-SB is also listed on ebay, so you may buy it there if you’re more comfortable with that platform. In any case, I will only accept a regular PayPal transaction (no “gifts” or “friends and family” via PayPal).

4 Likes

Bump. Make me an offer

1 Like

“There’s no such thing as a bad product. Just bad prices.”

Disclaimer

This is 100% not true, there are absolutely bad products.

3 Likes

[WTS - EU/UK] Mint condition IEMs with all the included accessories inside. Both used less than 20 hours. Prices include tracked shipping

[Full BA] Audiosense DT600 with 30 and 80ohm adapters : 190€
[Full BA] : GS Audio GT12X : 190€

1 Like

WTS U.S. :
Moondrop Variations.
I am the original owner. Picked these up from linsol maybe 4 months ago. Original packaging and accessories included. I just don’t like how they sound and would rather have funds for my next pair.
$400 shipped

Nordost Blue Heaven headphone cable - €275 (including tracked shipping)
Price drop again from €375.

3.5mm w/6.35mm adapter to 2x 3.5mm stereo connectors. 1.25M Long

I got this recently with a pair of Arya’s but it’s not long enough for me for studio work unfortunately. Bought from Nordost authorised dealer futureshop.co.uk in Feb of last year, have receipt. Was €540 all in including taxes from the UK.
Will be shipped in a fully packaged box.

MORE Nordost Photos

Trades & also looking for in the EU:
Schiit Bifrost 2
Soekris 1321

Have you considered getting the Pre90 and seeing if that brings some character to that amp? I have been wondering about the Pre90 since I saw it. Or are there no redeeming qualities to the A90 for you?

Edit: Well, maybe not! I just read this

Not sure what this brings to the table. Of course, I can’t really say because I haven’t heard it. But I doubt this would change your mind.

SOLD
Price: $210
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS

HD650 for sale
Very good condition
Made in Ireland
Free Shipping (CONUS and insured)
PayPal family and friends is appreciated

If any additional information is wanted, don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Yeah not sure if there’s anything I like about it other than being dead neutral with emphasis on dead. Have only been using it as a preamp lately so I figured it’s time to get rid of it. I think it serves a purpose as a tool, but really only a tool to evaluate headphone tuning, not their capabilities of any kind. I’ve considered the U90 but I’d have to find one used because I doubt it’d be worth the MSRP when really good options are just a little bit more.

3 Likes

Wtb Lokius black preferred. $250 shipped.

Let me know. Thanks.