Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Thank you!

Reducing prices here, all shipped:

ZMF Auteur: $1,300 (Includes all pads)
ZMF Lektrik: $250
Raptor: $700
Bifrost: $575

Also anyone interested in bundling, I would be willing to work slightly on the prices to accommodate.

4 Likes

I am jealous! :wink:
Been trying to sell mine for a few months.

1 Like

I think around 250 €

1 Like

Yeah, wasn’t too sure about moving it too. Having the extra custom cable might have been the tipping point (positive thing) I needed to move it. I took a hit in that but it has opened the door for the next “careful” and thoughtful purchase :wink::smiley:
We’ll be talking about that soon…Take care and Best to you in your endeavors…
Cheers

1 Like

WTS: Lotoo PAW 6000 in excellent condition, comes with all original packaging and contents. Leather case has a small spot where it lifted for lack of a better word. Can be seen in pictures. Asking $875 shipped in the U.S.

1 Like

Bump and price drop!

1 Like

Does anyone want to sell their BQEYZ Autumn?

Update:

Auteur’s, Bifrost 2 and Lektrik cable are both sold.

the Raptor is available at $600.

1 Like

[WTS-EU]
Lots of stuff from my old list sold, some other stuff is still up for grabs!
All items are in good condition, some of them come without their original boxes.
Find pictures of everything in here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7UieQjZyq9LKCLny8

– Headphones –

• Hifiman Sundara - comes in original box, very good condition, includes receipt. - 280€ OBO
  • Status Audio CB-1 - one cup seems to swivel easier than the other - 60€ OBO
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M40x with Brainwavz angled Earpads - 70€ OBO

– IEMs –

• Etymotic ER2XR - 110€ OBO
  • CCA C10 with Spinfits - 40€ OBO
  • KZ ZS10pro with Spinfits or Comfy - 35€ OBO

Expect some kind of extra discount if you take more than one item.
Prices are excluding shipping. Shipment will be within countries of the european union, basically everywhere that doesn’t have to deal with customs. I might make exceptions if someone is really keen on something, i did send a pair of headphones to switzerland recently.

Bump and price drop.

• Fiio FD5 iem - $200 price drop $180! - timestamp SOLD!

Still available!

Got rid of everything :smiley:

2 Likes

WANTED - financial donation’s so I can buy WTS…

5 Likes

WTS, UK

Testing before taking too many photos.
Campfire Audio Ara, perfect condition, box, all accessories (the pouch zipper has stuck).
Bought 7 Apr 2021.

Would there be any interest? Price would be very good, thinking £750

Topping pa-3 - $80 for my friends here

Focus edm BNIB - $130 for my friends here.

EDIT: SOLD!

[WTS][USA-NJ][H] Sennheiser HD660s [W] Paypal

Selling my Hd660s to reduce my number of open backs. Excellent condition, all original packaging and contents. Asking $260 shipped in the U.S. Open to trades for some closed back sets only. Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

WTB:

• Beyerdynamic T1.3rd
  • Hifiman he6se v2

he6se v2 is $550 on adorama right now and at least if you buy it new there and have one of the driver problems people have had with them, you’re covered.

4 Likes

Thank you!
I am debating. Brand new for 550$+tax or used (saw one in headfi sold for 450$ with the honeycomb covers).

i guess if you can get a good picture of the driver and make sure it isn’t stuck you’ll probably be fine.

2 Likes