Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

The look makes me salivate. That price is a bit out of my budget. My bank account already isn’t happy about how much I’m spending.

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m interested in selling my pristine Abyss 1266 Phi TC. I’ve had them for about 6 months - it’s the lite package, and everything is as-new. Based in the UK (Worcestershire). If anyone is interested I’d love to discuss a potential sale, so DM me. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s already been said but god damn is that thing pretty.

1 Like

I would of copped this from you if I had not already bought one from drop for $216 shipped

1 Like

:disappointed:
10character

Bump because of edited Trade!!!

WTS [CONUS] - Trying to make some room in the IEM drawer. Basically all 50% off.

KZ DQ6 + TRN cable - $15

KZ ZEX Pro aka CRN (stock cable) + black Kmrlin cable 2.5mm no ear hooks) - Sold

KZ BL-03 - $20

Nicehck EB2S earbuds - Sold

1 Like

interested in the Nicehck EB2S earbuds! please PM me

U.K ONLY: Yume:Midnight for £120, Hekili for £200 (£190 if G&S paypal, £180 if F&F instead of ebay)
SeeAudio Yume: Midnight | eBay midnight on ebay (fees are minimal on this so same price)
Audio Hekili | eBay hekili on ebay (£10 more than paypal due to fees)

1 Like

((SOLD)) on headfi 177x Go - $310

Selling a decent set of 177x Go Beyers. They have some normal scuffs and things from use, but they are still good condition. Comes with the original packaging, case, cable, and what I think are Dekoni leather and velour pads. Pads are in good condition. You can see that the original packaging is a little beat up.

Price is shipped to you in the USA, or I’d be willing to trade for some Fostex t60rps.

Thanks!

1 Like

Looking to sell my hd600. Bought about a month ago to compare to my 6xx and I happen to prefer the 6xx. Like new condition, comes with stock cable and all original packaging. Asking $260 shipped in the u.s.

1 Like

Hugo now sold. Singxer still available. Open to offers, trades, PX, etc…

Looking to sell a lightly used UM Mext. Less than 100 hours on it. Still in great condition. Believe all accessories are included. Shipping to contiguous continental US only and included in price. Will utilize PayPal GS for payment. Trading history and original listing can be found here.

I’ll upload the photos later to here also. Mobile connection is to slow where I’m at for upload.

For the Canucks on the board, I have a few items (pricing is Canadian $'s):

XDuoo MT-602. Hybrid tube amp. Asking $125.00.
Two sets of matched tubes for the above amp. Asking $50.00.
Could do package for all the above.

Brand new set of Shipibo pads for Grado headphones. Built for the bigger drivers. Think new X 'phones. Asking $75.00.

1 Like

WTS-CONUS
ZMF Verite Closed. Monkeypod wood and B-stock from November 2020. Comes in ZMF pelican case and stock XLR and 4.4 cables.

Asking $2050 for just headphone. $2100 with stand.

SOLD

11 Likes

Soooo beautiful, man.

1 Like

WTS

[SOLD] $450 obo - Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp / Pre-Amp w/ Jumper Mod; including 1m Pangea AC-14 power cable.

I can remove jumper mod if buyer requests.

Nice amp, in very good condition (other than a little dusty). I’ve got too many other amps now and need to let this one go. Great desktop unit with front switches for selecting all inputs / outputs, power, and hi-z/lo-z. Very convenient for a headphone / powered monitor setup on your desk.

Let me know if any questions

6 Likes

AKG 702 w/ extras for sale

SOLD via AVexchange

Hey friends!

I’m selling my 702s for $200, everything included. I’ll cover shipping + fees.

Timestamps can be found here.

[WTS] [US-VA] [H] Pioneer VSX-932: 7.2/5.2.2 UHD HDR Dolby Atmos+Vision DTS:X Chromecast AVR [W] $250 + shipping Paypal

I’m the original owner of this 7.2/5.2.2 channel HDMI 2.1/HDCP 2.2 AVR. It supports just about every current video and audio encoding and connection, has various apps, a built-in audio Chromecast and can be operated with the Pioneer Remote app
See the full specifications.
This an older version of the current VSX-935 model with updatable firmware. The unit has been kept in a smoke free environment with a HEPA filter.

I liked this AVR so much that I bought another for a theater which doesn’t even support object audio and am only selling it because I upgraded one to an Elite VSX-LX305.

See the album for photos including one of the slightly dented rear top left corner.

I’ll ship in the original 20.5" x 15.5" x 10" box containing all the original equipment including a bag with the remote, MCACC microphone and paperwork, as pictured.

2 Likes

Focal Clear MG in excellent condition $900 shipped including PayPal fees! Boxed up ready to ship!

2 Likes