Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Sent a message

Periapt Type 2 -Dual 2.5mm 7ft / Grey / ProXLR is still available. 45 EUR with PayPal Goods and Services and postage in Germany included, can ship to other EU countries for a bit of extra (postage difference) on top.

IC: Looking to possibly sell off my Hart audio cables, I’ve got a dual 2.5mm & dual 3.5mm cable and all of the standard interconnects (xlr, 6.25mm, 4.4mm, 3.5mm (balanced & unbalanced) & right angled 2.5mm) with the pelican case for the interconnects. They are all done in a white & green braid.

2 Likes

Bump! Singxer still available. Open to offers, trades, PX, etc…
[/quote]

Ok, everyone… I’m at capacity. Out of seventeen over-hear headphones, I’ve identified 6.5 that need to find new homes (the half-headphone is on loan, so I won’t list it here until I know more). I am the first owner of all of them, and all are in gently used condition. Most include original boxes, cases, cables, paperwork, and accessories. Pictures available on request. Asking prices include PayPal fees and shipping to the continental United States.

• Meze 99 Neo: $95.
  • Drop X Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO with Brainwavz XL pads (original pads also included): $250. Add $20 for yellow Hart Audio cable and XLR interconnect.
  • Focal Elegia: $300.
  • Sendy Aiva Black Beauty: $325.
  • Audeze LCD-2C: $525.
  • Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon: $200. Add $20 for yellow Hart Audio cable (terminates in 3.5 mm, no interconnect).
6 Likes

Listing replaced.

Record

USA-NC

For sale, first price is G&S, second price if given is F&F. PayPal either way. First class shipping is included in the price, I’m open to swankier options if the difference is covered.

I can easily link to photos/create new timestamps if you message me.

• Yanyin Canon $295/$285 - Like new condition, all accessories, box, etc.
  • Penon Fan $50/$45 - Great condition, single DD with hecka sub-bass. I went 180° on these, tip-rolling and adequate power make it quite remarkable. Reluctant to sell tbh, but think a Rikubud would offer more variety in my lineup.
  • Penon Globe $195/$188 - Very lush lower range, Sonions bringing good BA timbre too.
  • Oriveti OH300 $145/140 - Underrated, and I prefer it to the OH500 for that matter. A very immersive listen, dreamy. Box and all accessories. Slight wear to one of the ear guides, cosmetic but if it bothers you bundle the Cema cable for $10.
    * Penon PAC480 cable $25, (or $15 bundled with the Globe) - The most luxurious cable I’ve owned, but my ears are picky with ear-guides, and I don’t need the girth of it. 2.5mm balanced to 2-pin.
  • Cema RX Series cable $20, (or $10 bundled with the OH300) - Great quality 4.4mm balanced to MMCX cable SOLD for asking price

When my Aladdins finally come back from Hong Kong, I imagine I will sell them, but I can’t sell what I don’t have. Value beasts, and an all time favorite for me. More on them when I have them in had.

Canadian Buyer Addendum

Hi, yes I can ship to Canada but please be aware before asking me to get a quote:

• I’ll need a post code
  • If you’re not prepared to cover roughly $15-20 of price increase, then this venture won’t go anywhere as the shipping is of course higher than to the CONUS
  • It will go to customs in Hackensack NJ, and it can take an unknown amount of time there before it finally updates with tracking the true destination. If that sound uncomfortable, this may not be for you.

If all that sounds fine then sure let’s talk!

2 Likes

[WTS - EU only]
R70X - just the headphone with cable - € 200
Harmonicdyne Zeus - all accessories included - € 230
AKG K371 - all accessories included - € 80
Denon AH-D2000 - just the headphone - worn out pads - unmodded - € 80
Denon AH-D5000 - just the headphone - worn out headband - unmodded - € 220
AKG K500 - cable coating has gone a bit off in one spot, fixed with adhesive tape - just the headphone - € 40
Shipping not included.
Please PM me for photos / more in-depth description of condition / shipping quote/modalities / etc.

I haven’t sold anything on this site yet because I’m fairly new but I’ve sold things on ebay and on my local marketplace, but demand for these headphones is non-existent there so I’m trying my luck here.

I’ll take the PAC480 cable. Been looking at it on Penon. PM’d

1 Like

[SOLD] WTS HiBy R6 (2020) - $500 shipped CONUS (willing to ship international, but need to work out shipping fees / preferences)

Selling my HiBy R6 DAP - excellent Android based DAP - enables both local file playback and use of streaming services via their respective Android app. HiBy OS works around Android resampling issue to play any source “bit perfect”

Includes original package and accessories. Additional pictures available on request.

1 Like

It’s yours!

VC epoxy - $3000
Formula s + Powerman - $4100
Eddie Current Black Widow V2 - $1200

4 Likes

Selling a Focal Stelliance, one of a kind headphone (stellia drivers and radiance housing) the radiance housing at a bigger breathe hole in the interior cup that allows more air. Pricing is $1980 pm me for more info and pictures.

3 Likes

Audeze and Meze are gone. Who wants Beyer, Sendy, Focal, and Nighthawks???

WTS-CONUS

Schiit Yggdrasil A2 with Gen 5 USB (115V, Silver) - $1700
Focal Elegia - $325
Modhouse Argon T60RP - $500

Open to offers.

Canon sold.

2 Likes

SOLD

I have purchased many a thing through these forums. It is time for me to start selling some things as well. First up is a headphone I hate selling because it may be aesthetically my favorite of all headphones. The Beyerdynamic DT990 600Ω “Edition”. I am the original owner, the cans are bone stock, coming with their zipper case but no cardboard box, and the screw-on 1/4" adapter. Overall it is in effectively mint condition, pads very fresh, usage low. No problemos.

Too many cans, once I had Focal Clears and HD8xx come in, I knew these deserved a home where they can get more use. Ask any questions and make your offers via DM. Happy to sell locally in Milwaukee/Chicago area or ship within continental US.

SOLD

2 Likes

Bump + Price Drop (asking prices were $180 and $230, respectively).

FYI: I’m open to trades (any amp or headphone in a similar price range, just make an offer).

[SOLD]

bump - updated above post with better pictures

2 Likes

Bump. Will take $625 on my UM Mext from previous post if anyone is interested and has been hesitant

4 Likes

:eye::eye: this is a steal, sir

1 Like