Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Prices are shipped ConUS. Ask for quote outside of the US.

Item Price Details
LCD-R 2750 USD I have 2 sets
Kinnera Nanna OG 450 USD
TRI Starlight V3 450 USD
DHC Molecule Elite 19 500 USD dual extended 3.5mm to XLR. Roughly 5ft long. Works with RAD-0 and D8000

3 Likes

Bumping this

Unfortunately, my ears don’t get along well with in-ear headphones, so I’m switching to over-ear and unfortunately selling my Sennheiser IE600. The IE600 sound really fantastic and I give them away only reluctantly; but what does not do everything for health.

I bought the Sennheiser in August 2022 (8/16/2022). Since then I have used them felt 20-30x. They are in great condition. In addition to the complete original accessories you get a custom cable (with 4.4mm Pentaconn), which I purchased separately for 80€. The invoice is of course also included.

Located in Germany, but can be shipped worldwide. Asking for 500€ plus shipping costs.

For sale:

Audio Hekili IEM’s w/ FIIO UTWS5

$300 shipped!

WTB:
Symphonium Meteor or Penon Serial from someone based in Europe.

UTWS5 is sold.

Hekili’s still available for $215 shipped.

Selling my Thieaudio IEMs. MKII is technically pending, but I haven’t received a response in a while.

Thieaudio Monarch MKII For Sale - US Audio Mart
Thieaudio Prestige For Sale - US Audio Mart

Interest check on a bunch of assorted iems including:
Shure SE215,Blon-BL03, Blon-BL MAX, Fiio FHE, Etymotic ER2SE, Salnotes Zero, Tin T2 (OG), and Moondrop Stellaris
No boxes and some missing accessories, but will include a bunch of other aftermarket ones I want to offload. All for $150 (negotiable). (Not selling individually)

SOLD

5 Likes

Nice! These would make an endgame pair for someone as I mentioned in another thread today. Good prices too! GLWS!

Exhibit A, my friend @JAnonymous5150 - these are some killer prices @comfylife. GLWYS!

1 Like

Looking for a new home for my brand new Hifiman Edition XS

Looking for someone that can give some love to my pair of almost unused EXS. They are pretty much new, bought on amazon. Reason of selling is that I’m gonna have to leave my desk much more (soon to be a daddy) and they are not getting any air time, so I’m looking for a better home.

Offer me a fair price and call it yours. Not looking to make a profit but rather to make someone get a nice pair of headphones.

Payment is F&F (net). EU prefered.

7 Likes

WTS

Sennheiser HD8XX

less than 100hr listening time. Just over a year old. Not sure if the original cord (was a long time ago)

Shipping to all 50 states. $900 OBO. PayPal only.

1 Like

Greetings hifiguides,

Looking to sell some of my recently acquired equipment to recoup some cash.

Price includes the PayPal Goods and Services fee and shipping to CONUS.

KZ PR1

Bought new, very little use and in great condition. Comes with original packaging and accessories. Tips and cables not used. This is the hifi no mic version w/ 3.5mm cable.

Photo Album: Kz p1r - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $60

Raptgo Leaf D01

Bought new, very little use and in great condition. Comes with original packaging and accessories. Tips and cables not used.

Photo Album: Raptgo leaf - Album on Imgur

Price: $115

Dunu EST 112

Bought used but in good condition. Very small blemishes on the front plates. Comes with Case, cable with interchangeable tips ( 2.5,3.5,4.4) , 6.3 adapter, airplane adapter, set of tips, cleaning cloth and documentation. Comes with BONUS NiceHCK mesh bag to protect the iems on the go.

Photo Album: Dunu est 112 - Album on Imgur

Bonus: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Price: $325

AUNE B1S Portable Headphone Amplifier

Available is my portable Aune B1s heapdhone amplifier. Its in fair cosmetic condition but good working condition. It includes a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable.

Photo Album: Aune B1s - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $80

xDuoo Xd-05 Bal Headphone Amplifier

Selling my excellent sounding and powerful portable xduoo bluetooth amplifier. It includes:

XDO5 Bal
6.5 to 3.5 converter
Type-C USB cable
Type-C to Type-C USB cable
Rubber feet
Magic stickers
User manual
Warranty card

It has transferable warranty from Apos until April 2023 and im including a bonus blue leather case for the amp.

Photo Album: Xduoo xd05 bal - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $320

LetShouer S12 Pro

Bought new, very little use and in great condition. There are laser marks that look like small scratches on the silver profiles surrounding the connectors but they are normal factory details. Comes with original packaging and accessories. Tips and cables not used. Comes with BONUS NiceHCK mesh bag to protect the iems on the go.

Photo Album: S12 pro - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $123

Jabra Elite 65t

Bought new, very little use. However, the left earpiece stopped working. Selling it with just the earbuds and charging case.

Photo Album: Jabra elite 65t - Album on Imgur

Price: $30

Chord Mojo 2

Bought used but in good condition. Very small nicks on device. Was purchased new on November 2nd 2022. Including a bonus mitter leather case.

Photo Album: Mojo 2 - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $585

Burson audio V5i Opamp V5i-D Pair

Photo Album: Burson v5i d op amps - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $73

Sparkos Single Discrete Audio Op Amp SS3601 Pair

Photo Album: Sparkos op Amps ss3601 - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $60

If you are interested in any set and would like more pictures please let me know. Discount available for FF payments.

2 Likes

are these still for sale

Sorry mate I’ve sold them!

Selling off my Used Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate/pc components.

Ryzen 5 1600 and MSI A320M PRO-VD/S motherboard
MB + Processor: 9000 Rs
Zotac GTX 1050Ti mini: 7000 Rs
Zotac GTX 1660Ti Amp 6GB: 18000 Rs
Cooler Master MWE 450: 1500 Rs
Samsung Galaxy S23
Condition: Everything is available with original box and working in Excellent condition
Reason for selling: Upgraded my PC last week
Negotiable: Yes
Bill: Online Invoices available
Ping me if u need more pics

Mail: [email protected]

Google Chat ID: [email protected]

Anyone have a pair of KBEar Believes they want to part with? Let me know if you do and what you’d like for them and let’s see if we can make a deal.

Greetings Hifigudes,

Looking to sell some of my recently acquired equipment to recoup some cash.

Price includes the PayPal Goods and Services fee and shipping to CONUS.

Chord Hugo 2

For sale is my Chord Electronics Hugo 2 Portable DAC and Headphone Amplifier. The Hugo 2 is in good condition but please note that It does has some light scratches on the remote window.

It includes: Original box, IR remote control, 2amp USB Charger, Micro USB Cable, optical cable, and User Manual.

Photo Album: Hugo 2 - Album on Imgur

No longer selling - Price: $1460

Raptgo Leaf D01

Bought new, very little use and in great condition. Comes with original packaging and accessories. Tips and cables not used.

Photo Album: Raptgo leaf - Album on Imgur

SOLD Price: $115

Dunu EST 112

Bought used but in good condition. Very small blemishes on the front plates. Comes with Case, cable with interchangeable tips ( 2.5,3.5,4.4) , 6.3 adapter, airplane adapter, set of tips, cleaning cloth and documentation. Comes with BONUS NiceHCK mesh bag to protect the iems on the go.

Photo Album: Dunu est 112 - Album on Imgur

Price: $325

Jabra Elite 65t

Bought new, very little use. However, the left earpiece stopped working. Selling it with just the earbuds and charging case.

Photo Album: Jabra elite 65t - Album on Imgur

Price: $30

Chord Mojo Poly Case

Photo Album: Mojo poly case - Album on Imgur

Price: $40

Chord Mojo Case Shell

Photo Album: Mojo case shell - Album on Imgur

Price: $15

If you are interested in any set and would like more pictures please let me know. Discount available for bundles and PP FF tender.

Got some rare things for sale today, stranger…

Dunu x Zeos Pantera SA6 Ultra (Both sides red, #Z185) - $500 - Sold!
Dunu VERNUS (#087) - $180 - Sold!
Rikubuds Rider 1 - $40
Rikubuds Berserker 1 - $40
All prices are CONUS shipped, Paypal. All items complete in original packaging. As usual, if you need more pics/info, let me know!

10 Likes

Love the RE4 reference :sweat_smile:

GLWYS brother :handshake:

4 Likes

World record on the SA6 Ultra so far… all in keeping with the legend of your sales.

6 Likes