Jesus, John….

3 Likes

Wts
Moondrop x Crinacle Dusk 330
Dan Clark E3 1500

Both in great condition.

2 Likes

Man, I definitely should have waited for you on the Dusk lol

Hey guys, I’m looking to sell/trade a few IEMs and maybe a few extra cables I have lying around for a source, either a desktop amp or a balanced dongle. (I guess I’m also open to IEMs as well).

OG 7hz Timeless - All original packaging I believe
Simgot EA500
Ziigaat Nuo
Pandamon 2.0**

All in fair to good* condition, I can send pics if needed. I’ve had the Timeless since it originally released back in 2021 so, it’s my oldest pair currently. The EA500s are a little over a year old, but I just never use them anymore. And the Nuos I’ve had for a little while and they sound great but I could never get them to fit me properly. The Pandamon 2.0s are a review unit that I don’t feel comfortable selling for money considering I got them for free, so a trade is the next best thing.

Let me know! Let’s make a deal!

5 Likes

IFI GRYPHON AMPLI/DAC/BLUETOOTH
single ended and balanced output and line output also, spdif in, line in. Last firmware already installed. My best dongle ever but i passed to desktop mode.
Asking 325

shipping not included everywhere in Europe. Original box and accessories included. Warranty expired

Perfect, just a bit warm sounding, smooth and extremely musical, upgraded at the last firmware. No more needed cause i uses it only at home and i’ll take a desktop dac. Cosmetically and functionally is perfect, as new!

Paypal accepted

5 Likes

WTS like new Singxer sa-1. Got a gift from friend and used for about one week. Not modded as you can see in the pictures. $350 shipping CONUS. Adding g&s fee.

4 Likes

WTS - S12 Pro

Owned for about 5 months now, pretty light usage.

$70 CAD Shipped in Canada. Happy to ship to US, just drop me a message with your city + postal code so I can get a quote and adjust price accordingly.

:troll:

3 Likes

Oh wow, I was doing some research on this Amp cause I was unfamiliar and this is a great deal.

GLWYS!

2 Likes

Just a bump.

2 Likes

I may be wrong, but I think you’ll get more direct response if you have prices you’d take for each. Sometimes someone might not reach out about a set they’re interested in because they’re worried their idea of price might be too far off?

5 Likes

Totally fair! I just don’t have a price in mind tbh, I’m more so looking to trade the entire bundle, but maybe that isn’t clear enough? I appreciate the feedback, John!

5 Likes

[WTS/WTT-CONUS]

Penon Serial - $125

This is a catch-and-release for me. Interesting for vocals and spoken-word, but not entirely my cup of tea.

3 Likes

that’s a $70 upcharge my guy

4 Likes

WTS
Cayin RU6 R2R dongle amp/DAC - $150

• Comes with USB-C-to-USB-C cable (note: I no longer have the USB-C-to-lightning cable)

Arcam SA10 integrated amplifier - $350

• Comes with remote and power cable

Amazon sells the Delci for $60. Worth every penny, and then some.

https://www.amazon.com/HiFiGo-Delci-Monitors-Diaphgram-Earphones/dp/B0CXXY4Q3W/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.itdk5G1WTcAuL9vvG7Ik8etWbLaR5EeU763EeETD_Us.QbZcmMFs7N0hoJIT5P8Anayidz_MdZ1BFV-L_WKoJGQ&dib_tag=se&keywords=kefine%2Bdelci&qid=1715528689&sr=8-1&th=1

1 Like

WTS
Aune S17 Pro

Best Headphone/IEM Amp under $1000 bar none. Can hang at the $1500 level.

€540

Selling a few buds and IEMs on ebay and “Kleinanzeigen” in Europe. Most barely used. Only the X6 and FW
5 got a few hours on them.

Already sold. Thanks!

Will also consider trades for other IEMs, I just don’t want to see these things anymore ong

I am listing my Chord Hugo TT2 in excellent condition for sale. See the Headfi listing for more info.