Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Mkay so here’s so how it is for me, what I like about headphones besides build (between IEMs, headphones and speakers headphones might be my favorite in terms of cradtmanship) is that they are very spacious and big sounding while getting some of the most that more intimate sound with the singer singing right to ur ear. In addition there’s tons of good warm headphones out there. What I like about IEMs is portability and ability to use them in bed super comfortably. And what I like about speakers the most is the Soundstage and physical feeling of the music in the room, I’m addicted lol. But point is the reason why personally speakers make me kinda throw away headphones is just because when I have both speakers and IEMs at the same time I lose the usage for headphones because the speakers are bigger sounding, more physical sounding and the IEMs take it for intimacy and portability

1 Like

Lol I’m trying to not go into that rabbit hole haha but not gonna lie the source gear and stuff like that makes such big differences that it’s hard not to

3 Likes

WTS – CONUS
US-IL
PayPal
I pay shipping

JDS Labs Atom Stack - $165.00 SOLD

Focal Elegia - $330.00 SOLD

Phillips Fidelio X2HR - $110.00
Purchased new July 2020

More pics HERE

Sivga 004 - $70.00
Purchased new August 2020

More pics HERE

Message me for more information or any questions.

6 Likes

Okay, need to clean house and drum up some cash for a couple of new purchases. I’ve had a couple of these things posted, but I decided I just get them all in one spot. Everything is in good working condition. All prices are shipped in the USA. Happy to bundle–feel free to ask for more photos. I’d trade for an Vali 2+, Erish, Jnog.

SOLD Monoprice M1060c (open mod) includes cups, foam, two cables - no original box - $200

Sennheiser HD560s + 2.5 balanced cable + shorter 3.5mm cable - original box / cable included - $190

Fiio K5 Pro - original psu included, generic usb cable, original box (beat up a little) - $110

SOLD Schiit Magni 3 - all original packaging included - $60

SOLD Fiio BTR5 - all original packaing included - $90

KZ AS10 + aftermarket cable - no original packaging - $25

Not pictured:

SMSL SP200 - original packaging - $200

Liquid Spark DAC - original packaging - $85

JDS Labs Atom - original psu, no original packaging - $75

BLON BL03 - original packaging include (not tips) - $25

Monoprice HR5 Open - original packaging / accessories included - $30

Superlux 668b + Cosmo Pads - original packagin / accessories included - $30

3 Likes

What a deal on the Elegia! Good luck!

6 Likes

Just to confirm, I was the 1st owner of those specific pair of Elegia and I babied them. Good headphones selling for a good price form a good guy…nothing by win win win here. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have got to quit looking at this thread…

6 Likes

New list of stuff available. Pics on request, and PayPal/shipping (CONUS) on me. Most will come in original packaging.

Cayin iHA-6 - $475
Cayin iDAC-6 Mkii - $600
Cayin N6ii A01 (just the module) - $150
Cayin YB04 - $275
Hiby R5 - $275
Violectric V280 - $925

1 Like

Can you show pics of the v280?

Here’s my Head-fi listing with a few pics. Little forum discount here! PM me if you want more pics/info.

Good price on the Violectric!
GLWS.

1 Like

Adding the following

Beyer 880 600 Ohm 3.5mm balance mod - $175 SOLD
Beyer 770 600 Ohm 3.5mm balance mod - $200
Periapt dual 3.5mm terminated in 4-pin XLR - $40
Sennheiser 58x - $125 - SOLD

6 Likes

Bit of an odd request, but…

Looking for Koss KDE250 to buy.

I can’t pass down something so quirky, and I was wondering if anyone here has a pair that they are looking to sell. I’m bummed I’m one year too late to have gotten them off of Drop. :laughing:

Selling:

MicroZOTL MZ2 with the upgraded LPS+ power supply (no remote)
for 1250$ shipped or NEXT BEST OFFER
will include FIIO BTR3 for free to the person who decides to buy this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

131390617_414053736459895_2915549962592675203_n (1) 131311731_504825670449668_8695286902796949667_n (2)

8 Likes

Selling:

HD6XX: 8.5/10 condition
JDS Labs Atom: 10/10 condition
Topping D30: 10/10 condition

Timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/Fbq8HnE

hd6xx has dents on the side of the cans in the metal mesh, not noticeable at all. just general wear throughout the headphones.
the atom is in pristine condition, used only for a bit.
d30 is also in great condition.
all items work perfectly fine. i just need to clear some of this stuff out of my drawer as i’m moving on. to the best of my knowledge i have included all of the cables that came with inside the original boxes. please let me know if you are interested.

edit: asking 170 for hd6xx, 85 for atom, 85 for d30.

Hey if anyone interested in HE400i 2020 and ifi Zen DAC . Lightly used. Bought few weeks ago. Pictures are available in my Help noob find bassy headphones thread.

I am interested in swapping if possible. (Preferably something portable, Grado GW100 / IEMs + small wireless DAC amps)

P.S. Realised portability is a crucial thing for me, don’t really enjoy sitting solely for listening.

Also I live in Malaysia so it makes things more complicated :sweat_smile:

Edit: More info for what I prefer.
Prefer to swap amp with headphone together.

Prefer higher end IEMs (because I’ll solely use it and wear almost 24/7)

IEMs I prefer (examples:Fiio fh3 (top pick), moondrop starfield, tin P1, ikko oh10 (second pick),popular IEMs like these listed)

Interested in KPH30i too. (If like a 2+1 scenario like one amp with 2 cheaper IEMs)

grab a book or two! :smiley:

How am I supose to get into the music if I’m focused on reading?

Audio books, maybe?

3 Likes

Cant listen to an audio book and appreciate music either. I almost exclusively listen to music while doing other stuff, but its basically either

a) lo-fi/quite jazzy study music while I focus
b) while I do absolutely inane shit that isnt at my desk (like folding laundry)

Either way, im just hassling around since I went through the same dilemma @Eng_Joo did (I just happened to realize before I bought luckily enough)

1 Like