Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Hmm, seems almost the same price as a new one :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the response though! :slight_smile:

There’s a modded one in Mercari

1 Like

That’s interesting. I’ve never heard of Mercari until now. I may just pick that one up

Good luck with your search

Be careful, it’s a cheaper version of eBay with zero purchaser protection. I found a lot of people complaining about buying stuff and when trying to get their money back Macari told them to only deal with the seller.

1 Like

They ship to the EU, I recently got one and there was no issue bringing it in. Bar the import duty.

Edit: Ares II that is.
@Sten

2 Likes

Did they mark the package at full value?

Yeah. It’s only after it shipped that I thought about asking them to declare it as lower. I’m not too sure if Vinshine will label it as something lower. If companies get caught doing that they can get into trouble.

Thx for the info. You ordered from Vinshine right?

That is possible. I’ve been always been happy with my purchases, so I’ve never tried to return any

Yeah, they were very informative through the entire process. I’ve only heard positive things from people dealing with them.

1 Like

Thanks again, I’d look into it. I’ve seen other people not being charged with anything, but they are in the US which seems to be more relaxed with customs. The £700 on eBay sold already lol.

1 Like

WTB balanced cable for Fostex th900 4.4mm preferred

Interest check: 64 Audio tia Fourte Noir Limited Edition. Pictures coming soon. PM me if interested

5 Likes

I bought my Ares ii from Vinshine and it was flawless. 100% rec to buy from them.
@mochimashu

3 Likes

Liquid platinum still for Sale! Feel free to hit me up, looking to sell for 450 but price is negotiable

6 Likes

Selling a nice little piece of kit here. This the DROP CTH with the SDAC built in. Everything looks and works like new. Comes with the original box and several tubes for rolling (no stock tube).

Tubes:
-Old Amperex Bugle Boy
-Matshushita PCC88 7DJ8
-JJ Gold E88CC/6922
-12AU7 Adapter
-Shuguang 12AU7
-Mullard / Phillips 12AU7

Price is $200 shipped to you in the USA.

Feel free to hit me with trades. Not a lot I’m looking for in this price range, but feel free to offer.

Thanks,

1 Like

Uploading some pictures for my Fourte Noir sale.

11 Likes

Don’t know how to repost or quote, but just bumping an ad before I try Reddit/ebay: Moondrop S8- $500
Dunu SA6 - $400

P.S. feel free to make a reasonable offer if my prices are too high. And let me know if you want more photos

6 Likes

Hi everyone, after some experimentation, I have found what I prefer with audio, so I am selling a few items I no longer need. All is in great shape and working perfectly!

1. Schiit Bifrost 2 (Black, 120V, US). I purchased this less than a month or so. I am out for the return window, so I am looking to sell it. I am asking $650. It comes with the remote, power cable, and I will also throw in a pair of Snake Oil PYST RCA cables, and a Wireworld USB cable. SOLD!
  2. Schiit Asgard 3 (Black, 120V, US, No DAC Card). I purchased this about a couple of months ago. I am asking for $150. I will throw in a pair of RCA cables from Worlds Best Cables too. SOLD!

PS - I am the original owner. I will ship via FedEx and make sure it is packaged well. Transactions will be made via PayPal invoice for your security as well as mine. US shipping only!

Thank you and feel free to PM me with any questions!

11 Likes