Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Thank you Charlie Brown. I’ve been super busy today. A lot of it is gone. I have to update the listing.

I might have some more stuff to sell soon as the dust settles and I have shipped all these items out. Some stuff that will be a bit more difficult to part with.

6 Likes

Moving post here as well, with the z review of these I decided to buy a pair and try them out. They’re not super for me, and I usually like a little more bass end, overall they can still be very enjoyable to listen to.
This is merely a starting price, I realize it’s kind of high. But reverb is great at allowing you to make offers, if you set the buy price too low then people assume they can just low ball you offers alllllll day long. Either way, if you’re looking for a good pair+ a nicer cable than the stock one look no further.

2 Likes

[WTB][EU] focal Elear/Elex

WTS:
Beyerdynamic DT 177X - $300, comes with Hart Audio cable with 3.5 and 4.4 connector. Very good condition.

Also still have a Moondrop S8 available for $450. Comes with Moondrop’s version of the Dunu interchangeable cable with 2.5, 3.5, and 4.4 connector, two pairs of unused Moondrop foam tips, and one pair of unused Spinfit 145

Edit: lowered prices a bit

3 Likes

WTB Audeze LCD-2.2 Prefazor or LCD-3 Prefazor
EDIT: found one

2 Likes

Edited: Got it!

For Sale

*SOLD*   1. Elegia....450 euros + shipping to EU

1. OG Focal Clear Pro … 820 euros + shipping to EU

Both come with all the accessories including on the Clrear Pros → new unused second set of pads

Both are 9.999999/10 condition
Just grabbed first ZMF closed…need to balance accounts

2 Likes

For Sale

Magni 3 B stock. $60 shipped in CONUS.
Used ~10 hours (I bought it as a backup and now have too many amps). It has a scratch on the front of the volume knob (visible in picture) that’s why it’s B stock. Otherwise, there’s nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

I have listed (somewhat reluctantly) my Sony ZX-507 DAP for sale at the other place…

2 Likes

Hello, I am selling my hekv2 for $1600. I love it but it’s time to move on to something new. It ships with a balanced LQi Espirit cable that nicely matches the color scheme. It’s in very good condition, with a tiny knick on the right cup that is barely visible. The pads were replaced with new ones recently so they’re in great condition. It will be safely shipped in a pelican hard case. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

12 Likes

Hi all,

1. Anyone looking for an Sennheiser HD600? (New color way) Comes with original cables.
    I have had these cans for 6 or so months. I tried out a pair of HD6xx and I prefer them a bit more. No use having both, I think. Great condition - I bought them brand new and used at home. The pads are also in great shape. Asking price: $300 shipped.

2. I also have a Schiit Fulla 3 up for grabs. Comes with the unit and the original Micro-USB cable. Asking price: $80 shipped.

3. Massdrop/Sennheiser 58X. I have had these for quite sometime, one of the first headphones I purchased. They are still in good shape, might need a pad swap sometime soon though. Asking price: $140.

PayPal invoice and US shipping only.

Thanks!

1 Like

I wish…so broke :frowning:

5 Likes

SOLD NightHawk up for sale.

Includes:
NightHawk
Original Case
Silver Cable with 1/4" Adapter
Original Pleather Pads
Original Microsuede Pads (Mint)
Replacement Hybrid Pads

$300 (CONUS shipping included in price)

11 Likes

Looking to buy a Schiit Bifrost 2 (located in California)

1 Like

Anyone selling Geshelli ENOG / JNOG and Erish in the US? Looking for a stack for my frien.

@mochimashu

1 Like

Cheers, already in the process of buying :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Sold! ######

9 Likes

Balanced cable is sold. The 1/4" is still available. It’s about 5’ long. Good used condition. $25 obo shipped to you in the USA.

I purchased this cable a while back, but ended up selling the headphones before I really got a chance to use it. Like new condition, but doesn’t come with any interconnects, so you’ll have to purchase those from Hart (or maybe you already have some). Just want it to go to someone that will use it. Price $20 shipped to you in the USA.