Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Bumper cars, anyone?

1 Like

Bumping this .

Beyerdynamic T5p 2.gen in very good condition.

Price: 425 EUR EU shipping and paypal included

Bumping this.

1 Like

Sennheiser 2.5 balanced cable. Ordered dual 2.5 cable and they sent the wrong one. Anyone want this one for $25 shipped to you in the USA?

1 Like

Good cable! I had this on my HD6xx, not fancy, but worked very well for running balanced.

LF: Soekris 2541. EU preferably.

Are the grados still available

Hi all,

Just thought I would update my listing due to a few items being sold.

Looking to sell:
Sennheiser HD600 - New colorway – made in Romania. Great condition - I am the first owner. Pads are in good shape - about 6 months or so of use.
Comes with:
Original and balanced (XLR) cable.
Asking price: $250.00

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, Check your PM.

Selling
Schiit modius black -170
Schiit IE magni 110 open box
Kef q350 speakers black on black small blemishes

1 Like

One last post here before I throw some of this onto Headfi. Selling…

Blessing 2 - $220

Ikko OH10 - $99

Asgard 3 (black) - $175 (SOLD)

Thieaudio EST cable (3.5mm) - $50 ($25 if purchased with an IEM)

Effect Audio Virtuoso - $100 ($60 if purchased with an IEM)

All items in great condition (Ikko in very good condition - the oldest of everything listed), and shipping in their original boxes/packaging (opened and used, but ships in the packaging they arrived in).

Paypal, CONUS only. Shipping costs can be negotiated. Shipping from NY - shipping cost <$20 I’m happy to absorb. Anything >$20 we can talk about. All items can ship immediately.

SOLD
Shipping to CONUS only

“Industrial” stack - $700
Soekris dac1321 / Violectric V200
SOLD

This listing is for the stack only.
These pieces deserve to be kept together because of their great synergy.

Shipping with in the CONUS and PayPal included

15 Likes

Excellent price for the combo. Someone snatch this up!

2 Likes

WTS - Shipping to CONUS only
PayPal G&S – I’ll cover the fee
Shipping included, inside the CONUS

Schiit Bifrost 2 – Silver SOLD
Audeze LCD-2 Pre-Fazor SOLD
Lawton - Denon D5000 SOLD
Monolith Liquid Platinum - SOLD

13 Likes

Ill pm you on the prefazor

Thinking about selling my SMSL SP200. €150 included shipping in EU, shipping from Sweden. Buyer pays shipping outside of EU as I’d have to go through customs etc.

I can provide more pictures upon request, just throwing this up now to gauge interest for now.

WTS

Senn HD6xx - 180 shipped (SOLD)
- Bought used earlier this year. Minor discoloration on left grill presumably where the paint had worn down but otherwise they are in perfect working order.

Asgard 3 (silver) - 200 shipped
- purchased new back last November. In perfect used condition I just dont have a need for it anymore.

Modius (silver) - 200 shipped
- purchased new last October. Also in perfect used condition but I just don’t have a need for a table set up anymore for my headphone usage.

Also willing to bundle Asgard and Modius for 360 shipped.

Looking to sell here first since this community has been really great in my audio journey and I’m sure someone out there might be looking for some of these pieces for their setup. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

EDIT:
All Items have been sold.

6 Likes

I need to get caught up on some appreciation for the excellent sellers I’ve bought from on here lately:
@Andrew_Davis - G111 and Revolution DAC
@Jose_G - Grado Hemps and Hiby R5
@MrAyrit - Beyerdynamic TYGR

All quick sales, quick shipments, products as expected. Highly recommended!!

25 Likes

Thanks, I’ve enjoyed our transactions, and I believe I’ve had great transactions with those other members as well. As a matter of fact, I don’t believe I’ve had a negative transaction with any member of this forum or on head-fi.

11 Likes