I’m thinking it might be an idea to create some what to buy stickies for the different sub-forums.
create the lists based on some specifications that influence buying decisions?
- Z recommended (with a lil excerpt why he thinks they are worthy)
- sound profile / genre’s it’s good for
- open or closed back
- driver type
- wear styles like over / on ear, earbud or in ear
- connections (plug size, single ended, balanced, Bluetooth, USB, fixed / detachable)
- headband type (including things like whether they’re true wireless buds or connecting cable)
and to help make it easier to communicate all the info easily, use known acronyms or whatever. as some random examples:
Brainwavz Alara - $350 / EDM / CL / PL / OE / 3.5 SE DT / not sure what you would call this headband, but there are different kind’s like suspension etc.
We’d obviously need a few different features referenced for things like speakers, DACs n amps, but you get the general idea?