Call for some active moderators

what the heck! what about me? :frowning:

I’m sweet! :smiley:

btw…is M0N awol?

No he’s just super busy with work and other commitments right now so he’s taken a backseat for a while, he’ll be back when time allows :+1:

1 Like

Oh man what suc…I mean congats gents! :wink:Great to have you here keeping thing fluid and civil.

2 Likes

roz-monsters

3 Likes

the way you look at me @Kron I LOVE YOU!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

PFFT! civility is for the weak… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

welcome @Delta9K, @elementze, @Kron, and @SkipsMchee to the mod crew. There is something that needs your attention… Every time I go into the “What did you Buy Today” Topic my palms start itching and I end up buying something. Please make it stop! Thank you…

5 Likes

I see no problem there :smirk:

1 Like

I prescribe a blind fold. Removal of the blindfold will result in immediate proclamations to a higher power. That place is danger.

1 Like

This risk is clearly identified in our terms of service: “Hifiguides is not liable for your lack of self control or the awesomeness of the items listed for sale. Please consult with a financial professional before making any purchase. Possible side effects of visiting the buy-sell thread include bankruptcy, divorce, anxiety, and extreme enjoyment of music.”

:joy: I should have been a lawyer!

6 Likes

You guys are too much! We do like to have our fun around here. And that is a good thing. Thanks for stepping up.

3 Likes

Oh… I just now realized we have new mods. Congrats guys

Yes, congrats and thank you.

So lots of things have changed for me personally, and I’ve found myself in a place where I don’t have much to talk about anymore outside of the pretty high end stuff (which isn’t exactly the audience of hfg lol, I’ve got another place where I can post about that stuff) so I’m not that interested in the current FOTM crazes or the new hyped up midrange stuff these days. I will be heading out for quite awhile (at least a year) due to some personal things (along with the above reasons) that I have to give priority to, so I won’t really answer replies (might still check PM’s though once in awhile)

The other mods here should have everything covered so if you need anything done please reach out to them as I won’t be responsive. While I’m here I should welcome @Delta9K @elementze @Kron @SkipsMchee, nice to have you guys on the team

26 Likes

Thanks for your service, @M0N. Wish you the best on your next chapter.

(Don’t be afraid to stop by and say hi every now and then, though).

12 Likes

@M0N Thanks for your guidance…in general and for me personally. Wish you well.

Tim

1 Like

Welcome lads!

1 Like

Welcome to the mod team guys and thanks @M0N for the work you put I to this community so far.

4 Likes

I am sorry I wasn’t here long enough to get to know you @M0N - but I’ve read a bunch of threads in which you’ve posted thoughtful and helpful guidance, so thank you for leaving a legacy and a trail that us new guys can follow.

This thread has been a fascinating read and case study on the interpersonal politics of a dedicated hobby group.

1 Like

I’m going to message you when I get my TOTL amp… Thanks for all the knowledge!