Campfire Audio Vega

Maybe looking for a set…What would you consider a good price stateside for a used mint pair with all original packaging and accessories etc? :beers:

Not seen many in the wild…based on MSRP and lack of vendors (EU) of I’d go 600ish as a great price…800 reasonable if imaculate. Correct me if I’m wrong…part of it is based on your desire

1 Like

Duuuuuuude…This seems a sweet deal right up your ally

1 Like

I’d be down to be a middleman if he wont send them stateside…ie: send to me and id send to you if you got shipping

• I live in Madrid,Spain
1 Like

I remember really enjoying the Vegas, good luck finding one. Maybe the one linked above would be good.

1 Like

Thanks guys need some BOOM in my bass…managed to snag a mint one?..should be here by the weekend? :metal:

3 Likes

Let us know what you think, definitely interested to know if it sounds as good as I remember it

1 Like

Gonna give them lots of time…But I’ve already named them Tyson, for such a small unit they punch as hard :metal:

1 Like

Some interesting info on the Vega’s driver here…

Yep they do for sure :+1:… a great companion to my Andro’s…both pairs I’d take to my grave lol.

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Maybe I’ll pick up a set one day. I preferred them over the Atlas oddly enough. Have you ever heard the Atlas?

Just to show how tiny this set is :ant:

3 Likes

So I guess that those who say size doesn’t matter are right!?

Not to bass response it appears :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I so believe that now, Love them too, they get chosen over the Andros 50% of the time :open_mouth:

2 Likes