CanJam London UK anyone going?

Not a big fan of London tbh or any place full of folk…

I like music, kit n stuff so might give it a go :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Me and some mates are intending to go…its been a few years since ive been.

4 Likes

I’m going. My first one too.

4 Likes

Yep I got the all clear, ticket purchased :crossed_fingers:I’ll be there on Saturday :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing/hearing any gear in particular? I remember going, I think 2018 to hear the abyss 1266 but was underwhelmed. Maybe it was the environment or the WA11 it was powered on. My takeaway highlight that day was the RAAL SR-1b, the ribbon headphone/ear-field monitor. Crazy look, but that was genuinely a unique experience I had never got from any type of head gear before. Just lacked in deep bass extension, which is unavoidable in that design but no bass, no go for me. London…many years on/off by the coast can change a person and the city I grew up in changed too. Have a good one :+1:

1 Like

Thanks bro…tbh I’m not too bothered about listening to HP’s but IEM’s for sure, hoping to catch up with Z and get my ears on his new collab Eris :notes::smile:

2 Likes

went 5 years ago and main (only) stand out was the Hifiman HE1000V2 on the DCS Bartok.
Keen to get some ears on the Tungsten.

2 Likes

I’ll be there on the Saturday too. Really hoping to reduce my ‘lust-list’ by ruling out a dozen headphones, amps and DACs.

1 Like

Don’t buy it. You just want to watch the drama at the dCS booth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

How many video cameras are you bringing? :laughing:

2 Likes

I Wont be revisiting the DCS room that’s for sure !

1 Like

Wish i could see the dCS reps squirm

All ready and not far to travel :headphones:

1 Like

For those going and wanting to listen to the de-lidded susvara, remember to be careful. I came across this image and it hurts.
Who would have thought that leaving the diaphragm unprotected would be dangerous…