Cayin N3 Pro Dap

well that was back in october, i think youre safe now

I clicked the linkā€¦ Thereā€™s still 1 available

Wait, is the tube interchangeable? I saw a picture of the tube module on the website.

no i donā€™t believe so, itā€™s not marketed as tube rollable. i believe that picture is just showing off the implementation of their shock/vibration dampening cradle that they developed to lessen noise in the tubes while moving and knocking around .

2 Likes

Just dont click it again

anyone else have impressions? can it drive a planar? would love to get one ā€¦

That depends on the planar. Probably only from the balanced out so no tubes. I can listen to my Arya on it but far from what they are able to do on a desk setup. I think itā€™s a neat dap. Enjoying easy to drive dynamic headphones and IEMs on the tube very much. The player software itself is little bit of a bitch to make it show cover art (has to be lower than 1000x1000px) - Mp3Tag is your friend here. Other than that I think itā€™s a very nicely made device for the price. Still hoping that one day Apple will enable better bluetooth than AAC. Using it as a receiver at least with AAC doesnā€™t really sound nice. Donā€™t know if it would perform better with LDAC etc.

Anyone here know if you can use the tube with LO?

No, sadly the tube is not available via the line out

So its been a while since a post here. I am upgrading from my Hiby R3 Pro Saber and am strongly looking at this DAP. Anybody have any regrets purchasing this? Any problems or issues? Do you still like (or love) it? Thanks!