Chair / Desk / Table

I know you can use code huskerrs and get a discount lol and I convinced my boss to get a titan xl and he said it’s the only chair that’s ever felt right to him. I sat in a display model once and it was pretty nice. I’m probably going to get one eventually.

1 Like

I’ve got my eye on the dark knight titan

The Gesture is the closest to what i have now. My dad “acquired” a bunch when his office closed. My mom hated the clutter so she gave the neighbor the really nice high back one. I would of bought a headrest and been set.

When i move and have a real office ill be debating having mine re-appolstered, or getting a new one. I would look at HM but i only think their higher end ones would help and tbh you need to sit in things for ao long to know of it works. I know the steelcase works for me.

1 Like

This is the most beautiful flex I have seen!

Seriously though, why would you have your eye on a gaming chair when you have so many high-quality office chair options.
Just grab one of these, it fits your budget:

1 Like

I’ve had a Secretlabs Titan for about 3 years now and it’s pretty solid. Doesn’t feel cheap like a gaming chair, but I couldn’t speak to it’s benefits if you were trying to reduce any kind of back pain. I’ve gone through two chairs at work since I bought this for home, and it still feels as sturdy as the day I got it

1 Like

The new dark knight titan looks really comfy.
the omega too!

I really want that joker one but the titanweave fabric is so nice and really strong. I personally kinda hate leather chairs but the secret labs ones look soooooooo nice!

1 Like

I got lucky and grabbed a Steelcase from some second-hand store for like $25. It’s like an older model of the Think of Zilo. But this was years and years ago before second hand shops started jumping in prices and heavily researching everything they recieve.

Fucking great, although it’s showing its age after probably… 10+ years.

I’ve had a long list of cheap bargain-bin chairs and they’re not worth it. Maybe if you’re at the computer for an hour, but for me with 8+ hours a day, totally worth getting a nice chair. It’s like your bed; if you spend a lot of time in it, spend good money for it.

1 Like

I’m 6’3", so based on their size charts I assumed I needed the Titan but I think the Omega would have been fine. It’s a large chair

1 Like

Hello,
I have Buy for two Years the Nobelchair Hero and is very solid as Chair.
Very comfortable good markmanship,a little bit pricly but worth.
Would never miss.Nothing hurts when i sit on it.

For table is different of the Room and all the other things who you would place on it.

1 Like

Me too. I’m 6’1’’ 220 pounds.
The titan is speaking to me. lol

You’re just as well served with the Nobelchair in terms of size and weight.
And if you’re a bit wider, you’re really well served with the Hero.
Because it was built accordingly.
If necessary, there’s also the Epic for narrower people.
With my 183 and 85 kg and rather slim, I feel comfortable in it.
And there’s still a bit of room to move around in it.
So I can still move around in it if I lean backwards and bend my feet or adopt other positions.
Even my cat loves this chair.
Here is the link to it:

I know it costs a bit more but the quality is really good for Made in the USA.
Never regretted buying it.

He chose a Staple’s chair. :rofl:

1 Like

Its really what fits you and how well made it is. My chair has a lot of adjustability to fit me that others do not. Very rarely do off the shelf things fit me but if you luck out you luck out.

2 Likes

The big difference in quality between the expensive office chairs and the cheap for home ones is usually subtle, my wife destroyed many cheaper chairs in the time I’ve had my humanscale.
A lot of the time it’s things like screws going directly into plastic parts like armrest frames that fail where on the human scale there are captured nuts, so nothing to wear.
I’ve had my chair 15 years, I use it every day, most for 8+ hours, and all it really needs is reupholstering.

3 Likes

Steelcase, second-hand store, and $25 bucks all in one sentence?!
The definition of luck. At the right place. At the right time.

Also, it’s safe to say that people are more wise now. And you can’t blame them! Obviously, for us consumers, lowest prices are more convenient, but it is not the seller that we often think about.

Yeah, it was one of those… I forget the term… like second-hand stores where housing construction companies dump still good materials and hardware. I was looking for a set of door knobs and locks, stumbled upon chair gold. :stuck_out_tongue: They sometimes carry shit like that, especially if businesses offloaded it.

I just remembered! Often times businesses and government offices get rid of their fleet of chairs and desks and shit. I think lately they’ve been forced to either repurpose them by giving them away, or selling them off to reuse/recycling companies directly. But sometimes buddies at those companies can walk out with one or two things if they’re with the right people.

1 Like

Personally, I’ve been through a few setups myself, and I’ve found that comfort is key, especially when you’re spending long hours at your computer. The IKEA Markus chair has been a game-changer for me - it’s comfy and offers great support.