Cheap Amp for Hifiman Arya

One is not necessarily better than the other. They are different approaches to the same end, each has its merits. It is more about what you may need or want. Here’s a pretty good discussion on the subject.

I’m sorry - to more directly answer your question in another round about fashion. I have had both Single Ended and Balanced amps & DACs and Headphones. I have enjoyed both and there is no discernable difference in sound quality whether the signal chain was balanced or single-ended. It more boils down to the synergy of the gear making up the signal chain that matters.

People are saying they are having symptoms of vertigo from the Arya is this true and is there a way to know if you will get this without buying them first?

No that is a new one on me. I have heard some say that the Arya was a bit bright for them and had some wonky treble, would give them a headache after a couple hours etc. etc. but I’ve heard similar reports about other headphones so…

Unfortunately there is often no way to really know until you listen for yourself to see if what you have read or heard is true for you too. I avoided some headphones for the longest time based on reviews and then when I was offered a chance to listen for myself I found them to be different than what I read about them and I really liked them. On the other hand there have been others that received stellar reviews and praise, that for me I just could not see how they could be so well regarded…

It is tough making these decisions. So what I do is when I can, I try to audition something first (and more than just a few hours) and when I can’t, make sure that where I purchase from will allow me to return them or, if it is just too much of a risk and I’m not willing to go through the hassle of returns or selling them on my own (usually at some loss) I just back off and take a breather.

may be topping l50/a50s will work for you it is good, transperant and powerful