Cheaper Sendy Aiva?

The aiva already comes with a balanced cable, so I just use that one. Around 40 usd is about the cheapest you can get for a decent balanced headphone cable without building your own

Also welcome to the hobby lol

Also does the b20 have 2.5 or 3.5 mm connectors?

Did I read that correctly? You want to spend $1800 on a balanced cable?

https://doublehelixcables.com/product/prion4-headphone-cable-dhcs-masterpiece/

There you go.

Lol when I bought my abyss they tried to get me to buy a cable upgrade package

For 8 feet $2,700 isn’t that bad of a deal, right guys, right?

1 Like

i’m not sure. does anyone know the size Blon B20 uses?

makes you lose a little bit of respect for someone having something so good yet trying to sell snake oil with it. :frowning:

I won’t have anything to do with moon audio now, if I can avoid it. they had a whole article on the importance of burning in your power supply power cable. what rubbish!!! <_<

Do be honest I don’t like their cables anyway, as they are too stiff imo, but burning in a power supply cable is another thing lol

Also not blaming abyss for doing that, went through a 3rd party seller so nothing against them

oooh…well, I retract my statement about losing respect for Abyss then. :wink:

Well they do offer different packages on their site with different cables and accessories, they don’t pressure you about them to my knowledge. The place I got mine from was a good price, so I’m assuming they must have had accessories left over and wanted to see if they could get rid of them under the assumption that I would also think they would be a good price

Technical I only see the blon and m570 as real clones being they use the same cup design. Improvement in sound due to more open grill vs the sendy’s more closed off grill. When Zeos stating more soundstage could just be the pads but the grill on the blon is more open.

I dont think sound is improved by more sound stage, its a matter of preference. I’m hoping this is wrong cause i love the forward sound stage the Sendy Aiva’s have. I dont want more lol.

I would like to keep the Blon B20’s and send the Aiva’s back for a refund but im gonna be less inclined to if they have more sound stage.

This graph can’t be right, by the way. Mid-murder or snare murder or something. Raw, uncompensated probably.

Ze Harman curve:

Crin’s new to headphone measurements and some already look different. From his peers so it’s best to cross reference

That’s what I thought too. IEMs are way easier to measure lol.