Cheapo small subs?

Looking for small subs under $200 for me mum. The most important feature is that the outside dimensions need to be 15 or 14 inches or less on all sides and it pairs decently with a Vanatoo T0.

Your going to find it difficult to find a 10 inch sub or bigger with dimensions under 15 in all dimensions, though many will be close.
So you’d be looking predominantly at 8 inch models.

1 Like

Found some!:

Dayton Audio SUB-800 8" 80 Watt Powered Subwoofer (parts-express.com)

BIC V-80 8" Subwoofer 100 Watts (parts-express.com)

Dayton Audio SUB-1000 10" 100 Watt Powered Subwoofer (parts-express.com)

Miiiiight be a tiny bit too big but performs the best on paper:

BIC Venturi V1020 10" 160 Watt Powered Subwoofer (parts-express.com)

WILDCARD!:

BIC RtR-EV1200 12" Subwoofer 475 Watts (parts-express.com)

Edit: Welcome to hifi-guides! the site is kinda rough but the community is rather objective and willing to help you have a good time rather than a bad one lol

3 Likes

OSD Trevoce 10.

I’ve got the Trevoce 12"s and love them. These fit the bill. They are $230 but the shipping is (or was) free.

I got the 8" version and it is great. Highly recommend! Also I got it for $180 using code extrasaving10

1 Like

I ended up shelling extra cash for the emotive 8 inch

Very nice quality the bass is not boomy but still kicks hard at louder volumes and at lower volumes it turns off which is perfect.
With the Vanatoo T0 it is a very nice improvement over the 10 year old cheap best buy speakers my Mom used to use and especially at lower volumes she can hear people more clearly now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-1000w-5-1-ch-blu-ray-home-theater-system/9766619.p?skuId=9766619

4 Likes