Chifi Headphone Recommendations

yeah they are bit wierd I wonder how easy they would be to mod with comfort straps but pretty sure everyone is just gonna put nuggets on them and call it a day. but headbands have always been a bit of an issue with monoprice

Well if they get the sound right I’m not going to complain lol. As long as it’s passable it’s good for me

lol yeah really glad chifi companies are really targetting the planar market lately will push companies like mr… speakers and audeze to start pushing themselves to be more competitive.

I think hifiman has always done a good job at a more affordable competitive planar, although now they are going to have to either get better or drop prices, but I think they are dropping their prices lower than chifi lol

I would really like that I just wish monoprice sould play in the same price range but with dynamics I would really like to see some price drops in the higher end mid fi to hi fi range

not just monoprice thie audio , Blon , even takstar for than matter we just need more competition in those price ranges

Goldplanar

“To Make The World Listening Better”

Confirmed, they are chinese. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: One day some chinese company owner actually fluent in english and chinese will mess with this and their motto will be like “for your oral pleasure” or something.

The chifi creed we should strive for
belief
letmusicburn
oppoty
nevergiveup

3 Likes

Well, when oppoty knocks…

4 Likes

we nevergiveup and letmusicburn

2 Likes

And Happy lol…

2 Likes

you better belief it!

2 Likes

i believe the urine burns when i use the potty and i’ll never pee again

Actually what the fuck is going on today

3 Likes

It’s a slow day for hifi

1 Like

Listen to music :+1::grinning:

have been but even my music tastes today is on the wierder side
a lot Jack Stauber and unknown mortal orchestra

you gotta let the music burn, its no good if its not burning!

Then maybe…

or (full album?)///

nah nopt too wierd more like