Chill out music

The vibe on that made me think of this, maybe not quite chill enough though:

1 Like

Depends on the mood you’re going in with. I have this category between Chill and Activity music that I call ChillActivity (so creative, right? I just need it to work as a folder name), and on different days I may feel the same music belongs in there or in Chill, it depends. For example my small collection of 10 Afterlife tracks lives in this uncertain space.

(+ Sunrise, Take Me Inside, Subliming, China Flowers, Down, Tonto, Lo Delta)
1 Like

Gonna stick this here as I chill to it…

Anything by Carbon Based Lifeforms.

Spotify link for the artist

Their latest album:

Just grabbed this one from the video while it’s still online, since I couldn’t find it on Google Play or Spotify or Bandcamp - seems Cathi Bruns never pursued a musical career or signed a record deal or whatever. (Track was on my “Loved” list on Last.FM since 2011.)

I agree 100% with the guy who said in the comments: “This shit is so smooth I keep sliding off my chair”.

1 Like

Ab Tire. So, A-flat.
“A flat tire”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with a little Boards of Canada.

https://youtu.be/ngYrEKTAoDg

2 Likes

Yosi remix…

This is one of the best anime OST I’ve ever heard Quite Romance

Lately, everything by Galdive

Many of the 'Solitudes" collections which mixes nature and music is extremely relaxing to me. Particularly
the albums Algonquin suite (home for me as a child) and Great lakes suite. The sounds are beautiful and the music relaxing.

1 Like

I remember those, haven’t listened to them in a long time. I think there was a Forest Cello set I particularly liked.

I have many of these “solitudes” collections but that one is not familiar but sounds interesting…

1 Like
1 Like