Cocktails, Milkshakes and other assorted drinks

What do you drink when relaxing? alcoholic and “virgin” drinks are both welcomed
Also, feel free to post recipes, so everyone can enjoy

I just got a blender and have been going pretty nuts with it…
This is my latest “Masterpiece”, right now I’m calling this diabetes-inducing drink the KBB (Kinder Bunker buster)

Here is the recipes if you want to give it a try

• 4 tablespoons of Ben & Jerry’s toffee crunch
  • 2 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
  • 1/3 of milk (warm or cold up to you)
  • 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
  • a small handful of peanut M&M’s
  • One stick of Kinder Bueno
    Optional: 2 shots of whisky (i personally like Bushmills but feel free to experiment )

Stick it in a blender
Add whip cream and the 2nd Kinder Bueno stick

2 Likes

My vitamix has been under the carcover due to lack of fresh produce. I go with kale fruit cucumber icecubes . If logistics stabilize im going to try adding stevia.

I know Kale is really good for you but I haven’t found what to mix it with, ill try cucumber, though I normally go for more fruity things when I go healthy. Apple or banana with yogurt and walnuts is what I drink in the mornings

Taste is secondary when it comes to making a kale shake. But its awesome for the the ol pipes.

Keeping it simple (in order of preference):

1. Scotch with a splash of water, no ice
  2. Hard seltzer
  3. Hard cider
  4. Beer

Sometimes all in the same night. :slight_smile:

My favorite cocktail again is simple: Tequila mixed with naturally flavored seltzer water. I call it a poor man’s margarita. Very refreshing!

Aside from the seltzer, im all with you man :slight_smile:
but I also like a lot of flavors
That’s why most of my cocktails/milkshakes are “put thing in blender… and Done”

1 Like

I don’t eat any added sugar and avoid any food with added sugar or a natural high glycemic value, so no choco-cream-peanut butter-toffee drinks for me! :slight_smile:

The no-sugar diet is one of the reasons why I keep it simple. Oh, and the KISS Theory (Keep It Simple, Stupid) always applies to me. :slight_smile:

I get it, normally I go for the fruity shakes maybe I throw in a spoon of peanut butter but I try to keep it healthy with fruits and nuts. The “KBB” was just a kind of crazy fantasy drink I decided I would treat myself after an insane work week working (somewhere around 120-130 hours just this week)

3 Likes

Im hooked on stevia havent snorted yet. It takes some getting used too.