Coming up to Breathe! Hart Audio Cables check in

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It is very much appreciated

10 Likes

Just wanted to give Hart Audio cables a bump. I donā€™t believe in cable magic, but having a couple amps and too many headphonesā€¦ Hart Audioā€™s modular nature is a godsend. Makes swapping cans or sources SO much easier. If they were kinky microphonic nightmares, Iā€™d still use them. But thankfully, they are great cables that do their job and are incredibly convenient. Highly recommended.

6 Likes

I just ordered a Hart cable with a couple of interconnects for my Hifiman Sundara. Never before has a headphone been so desperately in need of a nice cable! :slight_smile:

Canā€™t wait!

5 Likes

More new Hart gear today. I finally broke down and bought a Cascade cable. I have, in some cases, found my cables to be a little short. I donā€™t want to re-buy all my cables so I wondered if my connectors could be recabled with longer cables. No, they couldnā€™t.
However, they do make extension cables. Up to four feet, I believe. I bought a 12" extension and that should be perfect for me.

Always a pleasure to deal with Hannah! I really have to do a full HAC photo shoot this weekend.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotta make another order at some point to put a new sticker on my truck

3 Likes

I think we got a mixup on your cables here, someone got confused writing up your order for the assemblers, but I think itā€™s all getting straightened out yeah!? Thanks for using our stuff! <3

2 Likes

I got the cable, itā€™s all good. :+1:

Actually I am using it right now. It works great and I have to say that I LOVE that 12 "extension!

2 Likes

Speaking of my affection for Hart Audio Cables, here is my current collection:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Wow thanks a lot man! I need to actually get an organized, full set of cables of ours for myself and get a pic like this. In all the craziness I sort of just end up grabbing B-Stock or taking custom cables in random colors that the crew has leftover from custom or boutique builds :joy:

Henceforth anyone who replaces all their headphone cabling with Hart cables should be said to have had a ā€œHart transplantā€.

Iā€™ll see myself out :joy:

6 Likes

I love their braided cablesā€¦well and non braided too. Something just exciting about doing a custom order with your own color variationsā€¦itā€™s pretty awesome they do that at the price they offer.

That saidā€¦I havenā€™t got a kit yet. What is recommended for having an adapter for xlr to SE? Just one single or do you guys recommend a particular kit?

@WaveTheory that was what we call a dad joke :joy:

I can relate!

No problem at all. I also posted that on Head-Fi and on Facebook. I was feeling a little photographer-lite on Saturday. :grin:
I really do like your gear. It makes everything so simple.

Now if you could just do something with my Grado headphonesā€¦

2 Likes

haha it actually has been on my to do list for a LONG time to get a process down for doing grado mods and start offering that. Just havenā€™t carved out the time to make it happen yet!

2 Likes

One for Koss would be amazing too, there are a couple of thingiverse 3d printed adapters for mmcx/2pin but a reinforced one with easy access wiring (would copper pillars work?) ready to solder would be great. Iā€™ve gone through a couple and having to redo everything is a real pain.

I know that youā€™re busy and canā€™t keep track of every single headphone out there, so I wanted to give you a heads up: the cable I got from you for my T60 Argons also works perfectly on my new HiFiman RE-9ā€™s. The wiring on these headphones is a little funky so my dual 3.5mmā€™s wonā€™t work on them.
Just an FYI if your customers ask.