Concerts megathread

I thought there should be a seperate topic for people to brag about which artists/bands have they seen live at concert. Also please recommend good live artists/bands for others :slight_smile:

I will start with my humble list of artists/bands i have seen live (not in any particular order)

Metallica
Nightwish
Scorpions
Rammstein
RHCP
Foo Fighters
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Lacuna Coil
Killswitch Engage
KISS
Guns N Roses
Queen with Adam Lambert
Rival Sons
Green Day
Rodger Waters
Cannibal Corpse
Manic Street Preachers
Black Sabbath

• many others i dont even remember (warm up acts, local acts, etc)

Best ones (chose 5): Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Foo Fighters, Rival Sons, Rodger Waters
Worst: GnR - sound was horrible and during the three hour show Axl barely talked with the crowd. Looked liked the concert was just to make money.
I think will have to add Ghost to the worst list, since I have to suffer through their show this year since they are the warmup act for Metallica live @Tartu

1 Like

My first concert was Weird Al Yankovic on a rotating stage.

3 Likes

This thread needs more traction. Catching Little Dragon in Philly on 4/20. :smoking:

1 Like

I will see Steel Panther next Saturday :smiley:

1 Like

nice, sten seems to be an avid concert atendee! Are you ever worried about protecting ur hearing there?

Ive gone too a few concerts only, think the first was Jay Park (R&B, pop), then Asian Kungfu Generation (Japanese Rocks band) and most recently a Heize concert (R&B/Rap). THey were all dope, the asian kungfu generation concert specially since we listened to them as kids and they did ALL the songs i liked. Tons of big hits. The heize concert was also amazing, got to meet her and take a picture and she also did most of the popular songs which i like, in addition to some that i hadn’t heard but ended up loving.

2 Likes

shes the middle one in case u can’t tell lol, im the only dude

I just saw Thank You Scientist recently and that was a super kick ass show.

1 Like

Never though about that to be honest :smiley:

saw steel panther the other day :smiley: was a blast :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, well hey I never thought about it either. It’s just because alot of audiophiles apparently always bring protection (not condoms) to concerts to protect their ears

Looks fun!

It was fun :smiley: Also just got tickets for Tampere Rock Fest and Tuska Open Air in Finland. Will see Nightwish in Tampere :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

damn! that’s pretty cool! im sure itll be really fun, go out there and moshpit lol