Cool photos of Artists and Bands

4 Likes

Needs no introduction. New York City, Palladium, September 21, 1979.

Chrissie Hynde, Debbie Harry, Viv Albertine, Siouxsie Sioux Poly Styrene, Pauline Black London (1980)

Janis Joplin 1968, sitting on her 1964 Porsche 356 Speedster. The car sold at a Sotheby’s auction for 1.76 million in 2015.

3 Likes

Geddy Lee…

8 Likes

Debbie, Lemmy sporting a swastika pin.

1 Like

Rush…on The World’s A Stage tour bus :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Patti & Bob…

1 Like

Keith Emerson and his 850 Commando…

2 Likes

Linda and Paul McCartney, Sarah Dylan, Gregg Allmann, Cher and Bob Dylan…

3 Likes

Keith Moon…

3 Likes

Beth Gibbons…Portishead

4 Likes

Hopefully I’m not derailing the intent of this thread, but I couldn’t resist posting a couple of photos I took at contemporary Blues shows over the past couple years… You’ll just have to block me if you don’t like it :wink:

Mud Morganfield (Muddy Waters son):

6 Likes

Toronzo Cannon:

4 Likes

Crack on :+1:…Technically I’m off topic starting a picture thread on the “Music Talk” all be it artist related :grin:
Just thought if it was posted elsewhere it would be lost :cry:

1 Like

Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Noah Hunt:

I’m off to see them again tomorrow night!
F#c& the pandemic… live music is back!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday sir :beers:

1 Like

I always thought his excuse for collecting that stuff was pretty bogus. Plenty of other ‘cool looking’ stuff to collect that doesn’t have such an aweful history. I don’t speak for all Jews and his girlfriend definitely doesn’t speak for all black people.

This is all purely a dig on Lemmy and not you for posting.

:jamaica:

4 Likes

I agree, the picture is old, people can and do change, but if you’re unwilling to change in the face of what’s an obvious shortcoming, then you’re just an asshole. lol

There’s a lot of artists that have made good music that are just assholes when you look into their personal beliefs.

Well said and agree :100:. I no doubt listen to a few of said a-holes that make good music.

Les Paul with Paul…

2 Likes