Cool photos of Artists and Bands

Marley, Jagger & Tosh…

6 Likes

Had a great time last night seeing the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band!

4 Likes

Grace Slick…

3 Likes

1 Like

Lemmy always said he was into the cool militaria, if the US or the Brit’s had cooler uniforms he would wear them. Also, he’s been dead for several years so there’s that.

Just because they look cool, doesnt negate the fact it comes with shitty baggage associated with their production and use. Sure I think a lot of that stuff looks cool too, but for me it’s about having the respect for family members of mine that were used and murdered in concentration camps, as well as those that fought against and died to end the suffering of millions. If some of my other family members had not escaped Poland and Russia I would not be here today. I defend his right to wear the gear, but I don’t have to like it or agree with it one bit. I realize he spoke out against racism, but IMO wearing the memorabilia is contrary and doesn’t show any solidarity for those that suffered and are still suffering at and before his time of death. Is it ok if someone thought that a KKK hood looked cool and wore it around town? probably not right? I am clearly biased in my feelings about the subject, but rightfully so IMO.

If you want to discuss this more feel free to pm me. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

2 Likes

Nothing controversial about this one, just plain ol’ good photography.

3 Likes

Eric Clapton…

4 Likes

:snowflake::8ball::newspaper_roll::cold_face::flushed: rockstar.:upside_down_face:

Guess who? lol…

2 Likes

First photo of the Clash? 1976…

2 Likes

Lol, time catches up to us all.

Phil ?

2 Likes

:clap:….

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

My friend and Chicago Blues “Hall of Fame” inductee… Joe Moss

1 Like

1980…

3 Likes

Flash gordon shirt. :slightly_smiling_face:

Flash ah ah !

2 Likes

Tom…

1 Like

Al Di Meola, Lenny White, Stanley Clarke, and Chick Corea…

3 Likes