Cool photos of Artists and Bands

Bob Dylan…

1 Like

Bachman Turner Overdrive…

336184410_555008849945262_843246553453843303_n

2 Likes

Boston…

3 Likes

Bob Marley, Bunny Wailer and Peter Tosh…

2 Likes

Linda Ronstadt…

1 Like

Apparently from June 14 2009, this is me playing scrap metal in the band I was a part of, “Stavin Chains”

August 31st of the same year, playing a colander out of a window (left window) at Notting Hill Carnival

4 Likes

Sabbath…

Marianne Faithfull…

Don’t do them like this anymore :open_mouth:

3 Likes

The price of the tickets :flushed:

2 Likes

I know I just said the same to the missus and crazy to think most of those artists are still legends in their own right today.

If that show were to happen today, there would be a few more zeros attached to those ticket prices. Which is why I don’t go to shows anymore. Kinda sad.

2 Likes

Tom Petty…

1 Like

Wow. That’s a great shot. You do find the good stuff, Sir. :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Grace Slick…

2 Likes

Amazing Grace…

1 Like

Such a shame she stuck around with Starship, the creator of perhaps the worst song ever – “We Built This City on Rock and Roll.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL! I almost forgot about that! I think I agree with this assessment. Oh well. She is a legend and always will be in my mind.

BTW, MotoGP is baaaaack! Very exciting stuff. And a Marquez is topping the time sheets in FP1, but it’s not the Marquez you may have been thinking about. Yes, Alex, on the Ducati, is off to a strong start. Followed closely by none other than Joan Mir on the Honda. Something tells me this season is gonna be a great one!

1 Like

I hope so. I’m more encouraged by Mir up there on a Honda than The Other Marquez™ leading on a Ducati. During preseason testing, it looked like the season would amount to Pin the Tail on the Ducati when trying to predict a champion.

It’s still Pecco’s title to lose.

Always fun to talk MotoGP, man. Now back to headphones!