Cool photos of Artists and Bands

CSN&Y…

2 Likes

Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band…

338021584_604877924832410_6427324724773654122_n

1 Like

Pretty much the only band I’ve seen live, Hammersmith “Carling” Apollo. Loved it. Might have been the only 15 year old there.

1 Like

Damn man that’s so fucking cool :raised_hands:…my fav collective artist’s of all time, add in Joni and :peace_symbol: :smiley:

2 Likes

@Ohmboy, you are the Smithsonian of rock photos in this forum. I appreciate these posts SO much.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Forgot to mention, by that point they were of course just CSN

2 Likes

That’s not Neil to the immediate right of Stills? Or was he just a session player for the recording?

I mean when I saw them at age 15 :rofl:

1 Like

Eric Clapton & Pete Townshend…

2 Likes

Dave Grohl, Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, and Joe Walsh…

6 Likes

Tom Petty :metal:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bono…

2 Likes

Seeing Bono with a guitar is a lot like seeing Daltrey or Jagger with a guitar. Sure, they can play a few chords, but it’s more of an “I’m a rock god” prop live or in pictures than an actual instrument they play with much proficiency. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree! Though the pic is intriguing from the standpoint of their surroundings. Can’t quite make it out, but it’s probably a cool and different place to play sonically.

1 Like

David Crosby at Abbey Road Studios with John Lennon and Paul McCartney :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Eric Clapton…

1 Like

Could’ve put this in the “ Bass Gods Approved “ thread but here we are…Tony Levin’s epic 1980’s Music Man StingRay re-designed for the King Crimson Three of a Perfect Pair 1984 tour :sunglasses:x10 …

4 Likes

More bass, Jaco with his white Fender…

3 Likes

Robert Plant, Dallas, 1970…

1 Like