Credit score & credit denial

Odd that I’m getting credit card offers all the time, & I use Amazon almost daily. Certainly 3 or 4 days in a week, I’m ordering something on Amazon. They ask me to apply for an Amazon credit card. I know my credit rating was 700+ out of a possible 850 last time I checked it. So for shits & giggles I applied for an Amazon credit card & was immediately denied in seconds, as if my nice income, perfect payment history & my exceptionally low credit usage, & my exceptionally low debt was not even factored into the decision.
Has the social credit system already started? I’m not an obedient sheeple, so my social credit score will be zero.

1 Like

check your credit level and make sure nothing hinky is going on. it’s free and I use www.creditkarma.com, myself.

Amazon did a hard credit check that put me 3 points down, but it makes no sense that they declined me in about 3 seconds, when i have very good credit, low credit usage, 100% on time payments, low debt, & steady income. Granted it’s really Chase Bank. Some of you may know from experience personally or have been informed of the horror stories with Chase Bank. Wrongful foreclosures, politically motivated frozen accounts & so on.

We have a different “credit rating” system and it does not give points.
Plus the major banks and creditors have more secure ways to figure out clients payment history.
The newest one is a “positive credit history” site that has payment and credit data and its available to banks, creditors and business if you allow it. Faster way than the secure way.

A “social credit system” would be fun. “He’s a real pain in the a## no credit. a di¤k head” lol
Lucky i have “alter egos” on most social networks systems and the official systems are clean.