Custom cable gallery

Been meaning to get some photos on here. Here is my Forza Audioworks Noir Hybrid HPC connected to my ZMF Eikon. As well as my OIDIO Sound Mongrel cable attached to my Focal Clear Pro

17 Likes

That OIDIO cable matches the Clear Pro so well, I’m actually making a cable with those exact colors for my Clear Pro as well!

2 Likes

yes it turned out excellent, really happy with the build as well :smile:

Couldn’t resist. Bought an OIDIO Mongrel for my Eikons.

2 Likes

Hi guys I have a question. I am planning to buy hart audio cables.

• 3 mini xlr (Dt1990)
  • Dual 3.5mm (T1.2nd)
  • 4 pin Xlr interconnect (for thx789)
  • 1/4" interconnect (for Asgard 3)

If I buy the balanced interconnect from hart audio. Will I be able to use it with my dt1990 and m y thx789? or should I buy another 1/4" for my thx789?

1 Like

@Alfredo3001 What I would do is get the headphone cable that you need and then get the multi kit. If you need extra interconnects from the multi kit then get those as well. You’ll get a discount buying the multi kit and the cable together.

1 Like

They have a 15% sale right now. The multikit and headphone savings doesn’t seem to be available.

That sale should have ended at midnight. I would still do the multikit and cable. In my opinion it’s still a better deal.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good deal. I would do it but it’s up to you.

1 Like

Thanks for your help! I am about to pull the trigger :grin:

1 Like

To clarify…your 1990 is modded balanced? Just checking, as the 3 pin mini xlr is not a balanced connector if there’s only one of them.

No is not.

In that case, do not try to use the balanced interconnect with it, as it will short the ground and could potentially cause damage. Maybe you weren’t planning to, but just making sure since the interconnect won’t keep you from trying.

Thank you for the advice!

Built my first cable adapter for the Atticus today, it came with only a balanced cable so I needed to make up a 1/4” adapter

11 Likes

A few more that I’ve made recently…

19 Likes

Damn those look nice. Do you do any custom work on commission? Or just build for yourself?

1 Like

My god man, love these, great aesthetic

1 Like

The ones with the Viking rune splitter (so that’s the 2nd/3rd/4th cables) are part of my training program doing some commission work for @skedra with him overseeing quality control to ensure they’re up to standard. We’re getting me skilled to be able to produce work as good as his, hopefully!
Anyone interested can contact either of us on here :slight_smile:

The remainder are my own works for me and for a few of my friends.

2 Likes