Was tearing down a big bookshelf that I didnt want anymore and thought that the wood would work pretty decent for some speaker stands. With some other wood I had lying around. Granted they arnt the best but I learnt as I went along and couldnt really mark any markings in the wood due to the sruff already on it so went off eye xD.
They are around 66cm tall with the legs at around max height as they are adjustable. Thought that was pretty cool xD.
Some feedback would be nice on what to do better next time.
Personally I think the bottom needs to be bigger next time to add to stability and figure out a better method of securing things together haha. Also maybe some more care into them xD.
Don’t mind my walls they been like that for around 9years maybe haha need to paint them Planning on going all grey but unsure atm.
In right topic now xD