Dac/amp for hd58x under 250$

I need a dac/amp for hd 58x,for listening to music and movie watching.I was thinking about xduoo ta01b or topping nx4 or ifi bl nano…what would you recommend,because I plan to have it atleast 2 years until i change it and upgrade to darkvoice or something like that…i can only buy products in the EU on amazon.de and it has to be 200-ish…250 dollars,max 300$.xduoo ta01-150€…ifi bl nano-135€,nx4-150€.

If you wanted a desk solution, if it’s available I would recommend the fiio k5 pro, as it’s a great price and really good dac amp for the price.

The ifi idsd nano black label you mentioned is also great and would serve you well

2 Likes

Are you sure you cannot order from other websites? Because if you can, the Monoprice Monolith Portable THX AAA is the best ever for under $300. It is $299 US dollars, and Zeos said in his review that if you get this, you will never need another Amp/Dac again. Endgame for an Amp/Dac combo, and it is also portable.
On Monoprice’s website it says that they do international shipping to the following countries: * United Kingdom, Australia, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
If you can buy this, do it.
If you don’t believe me, watch Zeos’ review on it:

(I feel like all I have done here on the forums so far is just go around shouting “Hey! This is what Zeos said!” Lol)

IDK if I would say best ever, but it is good. Also not endgame imo, but that’s just me

1 Like

if you need something specifivcally for the 58x somehting cheap like a fiio k3 will be good enough but a topping d30/d10 and a jds labs atom is always a good option

1 Like

yes a d10 and a liquid spark or jds atom is another great option

1 Like

Depends on your budget I guess, and how eager you are to always try new things or something better.

I’ll echo the Topping D10 and the JDS Labs Atom as a fantastic option.

1 Like