DAC + Speaker + Amps recommendations (under 500€)

I’d like to make a living room setup, with the following:

• A Turntable
  • A Projector (mainly to watch movies)
  • A Desktop (to stream the movies to the projector; as CD/DVD reader; to send audio files)
  • Some passive speakers
  • All the Mumble jambo that connects all of these

What I already have:

• the turntable
  • the phono preamp
  • the desktop

That being said, I think I need:

• an Amp capable of receiving the optical from the desktop (HDMI audio extractor - image to the projector; optical audio signal to the Amp) and receiving the aux from my phono preamp.
  • The passive speakers (aiming at Dali Spektor 1, but open to other suggestions).
  • The HDMI Audio Exctractor. (is it important to get an exepensive one, or will the cheapest do the job?)
  • Some stands for the speakers.

I’d like to get some suggestions on what (not crappy) solutions do I have under the 500€ mark. Consider I live in EU, and if there’s none, at what price point does it begin to get «not crappy».

Fun things it’d be cool to have:

• some bluetooth connecticity, or any way to make that happen
  • ability to power a sub later on (and maybe the ability to then cut the low end from the speakers)

PS: I didn’t metion the projector, but if you have any kind of advice i’d gladily take it aswell

Not sure about EU availability but check out the MiniDSP. Has USB/RCA/Optical in and four RCA outputs. Has its own software to DSP however you like and could easily add a sub with a crossover. Also has a programable IR sensor so you can change volume and input source with any remote you already have.

MiniDSP NanoDigi has four coaxial outs if you want a digital solution.